Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Imo, it's a Fennekin evo, although I must say it doesn't look very fox-like. Maybe if you squint a little...
(17-07-2013 06:29 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ][Image: dng07s.jpg]

Wut?

Umm, it's fake. This is supposed to be at Pokemon Smash, but as far as I know no silhouette was shown there.
Damn you random Google searches! Toungue
(17-07-2013 05:28 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pokexperto posted the japanese names of 14 new Pokémon, they are unconfirmed as of now but judging by previous leaks from the same site, they are quite likely to be real.

http://www.pokexperto.net/index2.php?sub...ucat=2&;

Apparently he copies information from some Japanese forum.
These names are tentative because they were found in the Japanese Trademark archives, surprisingly not under GameFreak's (株式会社ゲームフリーク) diacritics. Some may be used, some may be just preemptive registrations.

Run a few tests to verify:
[Image: 2j34pcz.jpg]
[Image: 2r753yb.jpg]
Good guy Arty2 to the rescue as always. Toungue +1
(18-07-2013 03:31 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Detailed Drawing of Orotto, More Trailer Details

Grass/Ghost. I'll be so happy if it's Grass/Ghost with either Aftermath, Infiltrator, or Vital Spirit.
If this information is correct, then this is going to be one epic game! I can't wait to see pictures!
(20-07-2013 12:06 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]If this information is correct, then this is going to be one epic game! I can't wait to see pictures!

Nah i don't believe it's true, probably false stuff and speculations, but we'll see.
They did an amazing job speculating then. A lot of that information seems like it could actually be legit.
Some speculations seems true but not everything, like the professor also being the champion and only 3 old gen pokemon being fairy type (if we don't count their evolutions).
I guess that I didn't realize it said that it said that only 3 of the old gen Pokemon were being retyped. That's bogus.

The professor being the champion would be an interesting twist.

You're probably right, it's fake.
There wasn't enough Grass types to suit me anyway.
Why does Farfetch'd need an evolution? It kind of spoils the picture for me.

Phew! That weird-looking tree thing is not a Chespin evo!

That settles it! Litleo is a permanent member of my team! As is Talonflame! And Noivern!

Instead of the Professor being Champion, why not: you face off against the Champion, who just so happens to be your gender counterpart! When the Professor comes to induct you into the Hall of Fame, he has one request for you: he wants to battle you for the Championship!
The whole Professor-is-Champion thing is pretty cool, too.

I'm not sure whether this is real or fake...
(19-07-2013 11:43 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]I'll leave this here Toungue
http://imgur.com/pJxf5Yx
http://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png

He's got the spelling skills of a 10 year old…
Reference URL's