Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody have any idea about what time the new evolution is going to be revealed?
(25-09-2013 05:26 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have any idea about what time the new evolution is going to be revealed?

In about 1-2 hours I suppose.
(25-09-2013 05:28 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2013 05:26 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody have any idea about what time the new evolution is going to be revealed?

In about 1-2 hours I suppose.

Thanks! I'm about to die of suspense.

Judging from the announcement of gottacatchemall.com in about 20-25 minutes.

I will post the announcement asap.(which means as soon as they write it on the Serebii chatroom Toungue)
(25-09-2013 05:38 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

Judging from the announcement of gottacatchemall.com in about 20-25 minutes.

I will post the announcement asap.(which means as soon as they write it on the Serebii chatroom Toungue)

Sounds good!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pokemon Wrote:The evolved form of Honedge has been revealed! Meet Doublade! This Steel- and Ghost-type Pokémon is capable of carrying out intricate attacks by telepathically coordinating its two blades to deliver twice the slice in battle. Who's planning to catch this sharp-looking Pokémon?

It has been announced, it's the evolution of Honedge, Doublade. (I don't like it).
So freaking awesome!!!!
I really like although it would be better if it had a different ability than No Guard.
(25-09-2013 06:14 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I really like although it would be better if it had a different ability than No Guard.

I think it's a refernce to games with Dual swords, where you can't carry a shield(like Monster Hunter). No guard. Toungue But yeah, lame ability, I wanted Levitate.
(25-09-2013 06:17 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2013 06:14 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I really like although it would be better if it had a different ability than No Guard.

I think it's a refernce to games with Dual swords, where you can't carry a shield(like Monster Hunter). No guard. Toungue But yeah, lame ability, I wanted Levitate.

Ah... that explains it.

It better learn Cross Chop or Dual Chop!
Seriously? That was one of a mthrfking lame combo break, Nintendo.
(25-09-2013 06:17 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]

Now explain why Honedge has No Guard,although it's one sword.

Shame on Nintendo!ToungueToungueToungue
I was expecting a Shuckle or Sableye or Eevee evolution.
Or a deified (but lame) Helioptile evolution!
Not a Honedge evolution!
Honedge and its evolution have 2x weakness to Ghost and Dark now,you know.

Anyway,I want a Normal/Ghost Pokemon.Toungue
(25-09-2013 06:37 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Now explain why Honedge has No Guard,although it's one sword.

Dual wielding sword Toungue (You hold it with both hands)
(25-09-2013 06:56 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-09-2013 06:37 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Now explain why Honedge has No Guard,although it's one sword.

Dual wielding sword Toungue (You hold it with both hands)

Haha, exactly my thought. The evolution will be based on Santoryu. Toungue
Reference URL's