Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29-09-2013 06:30 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]
Rumors/etc from a (supposedly) reviewer (Click to View)

Sometimes I like to imagine what people would think when they saw the first few announcements all the way back at the beginning of the hype, and log on today to look at what's knew.

This has no leaks. It is a fan comic strip about the different kinds of XY leakers. It was drawn and posted by a member of Pokebeach with the username Baktwerel.
I nearly died laughing at it! I thought y'all would enjoy it!

new batch of rumors (Click to View)

Another Rumor *everybody moans* (Click to View)
As for Greninja, they all say "the styling of the letter A in 'Water' in the supposed moveset screen for Greninja is completely different from the font style in the official screen of Froakie's moves."

Too good to be true. Sad I wanted that Pokemon.

Then again, his never-shown-before tongue took the bubbles' place out of the blue.

[Image: 11a8ml4.png]
@fr3quency

THANKS!!!!!!
Greninja was AWFUL!The last thing I want is a Water/Psychic starter!

Anyway,any predictions for the final evolutions?
@fr3quency
(30-09-2013 03:32 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]As for Greninja, they all say "the styling of the letter A in 'Water' in the supposed moveset screen for Greninja is completely different from the font style in the official screen of Froakie's moves."

Too good to be true. Sad I wanted that Pokemon.

Then again, his never-shown-before tongue took the bubbles' place out of the blue.

[Image: 11a8ml4.png]

They changed the font, not surprising. The Froakie screenshot is old.
Why would they need to change the "A"? Get serious.

Quote:Then again, his never-shown-before tongue took the bubbles' place out of the blue.

If you see any battle 'screenshots' with these backgrounds, automatically assume they're fake.

[Image: 2e56pfk.png]

[Image: q70a.jpg]
Why? Because the game was still in developement? And it's not an assumption that they changed the font, it's a fact.

This is newer and it has a pointed A. I don't say that the leak is true, but this certainly doesn't prove it's fake.
Reference URL's