Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-08-2013 08:25 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Screw the soundtrack, it's not playable. Toungue

Most of it will suck like the previous ones. Only 2-3 will be worth it, like the Dialga/Palkia battle in 4th Gen.

wut

Ah btw... http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.jp/2013/08...l?spref=tw
    Charizard
    Blastoise
    Gengar
    Pinsir
    Jynx
    Gyarados
    Aerodactyl
    Scizor
    Houndoom
    Tyranitar
    Heracross
    Gardevoir
    Medicham
    Banette
    Latias
    Latios
    Aggron
    Abomasnow

It could potentially mean nothing. Imagine mega Ttar, Latios, Heracross and Scizor... Oh and about Scizor, it seems the Pokebeach leaker confirmed it, just saying.
Shell Smash Mega Blastoise please. I would expect Mega forms to pokemon needing them for balance, but NO they give Mega forms to a lot of Pokemon that are already powerful. From my point of view, along with other previous information, this means that Gamefreak is trying to create an Epic RPG and not an excuse for the Metagame. I hope that this is the reality.
Out of the three new Pokemon, Skiddo is my favorite. Dedenne reminds me too much of Pikachu. I'm not sure how I feel about Bunnelby.
Gay grass ass -sword. IMHO. :>

http://dragonith.deviantart.com/gallery/

Mega Pokemon concepts. Smile

http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/art/Mega-...-392676186 (Why does Cofagrigus need to be "Mega" in order to come out. Why does Kangaskhan need to be Mega so her baby can come out? That's fail. Sad )
A diseased human figure, even wrapped in bandages is never happening in Pokemon.
(14-08-2013 12:06 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]

I always imagined Sceptile slashing the foe with the leaves it has on its forearms to perform Leaf Blade, not unseathing a longsword. Sad
guys look this [Image: 2nqs2v7.jpg]
Is it official or you just found it online? (cause it looks like something i've seen a long time ago)
(16-08-2013 09:43 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Is it official or you just found it online? (cause it looks like something i've seen a long time ago)

I do not know Grim... what to you say ... On
twitter, I found the photo
I think i've seen it before and must be fake, i don't like how they designed them. (i'll have a more accurate opinion when i'll be back from vacation, end of august)
It's fake.^^

Also,on about 6 hours we will get many news as the Pokémon Game Show will open its gates.

[Image: 520dce1b5a00a0skwt.jpg]

All of these are XY demo stations. Smile The demos will show Mega Pokemon and many other things.
There will also be TCG and anime news.

[Image: 520dce23e45fayyjos.jpg]
I knew it was fake.
The Nintendo fellows would never design Chespin's evo to look like Typhlosion... Or would they?
(16-08-2013 11:18 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]The Nintendo fellows would never design Chespin's evo to look like Typhlosion... Or would they?

I don't think Nintendo is that stupid. If they are, I will be sooo ticked off.
I would prefer the starter evolutions to look similar to this:
The greatest question of them all. It's not how many legendaries exist in the game, nor their types, nor their forms, but how do the starters look in their final evolution. Toungue
It's a Shiny Sylveon!

[Image: xydemo3.jpg]
Reference URL's