Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30-05-2013 10:13 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]ToungueToungueToungue

Extremely accurate! Being able to sit on benches will be legit!
[Image: pokemon-smash-new-pokudb73.gif]

New Pokemon on Smash next week, which will revealed possibly on the E3 XY presentation or on the CoroCoro leaks. So, we can expect many news in 1 or 2 days. Big Grin
(09-06-2013 05:34 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]New Pokemon on Smash next week, which will revealed possibly on the E3 XY presentation and on the CoroCoro leaks. So, we can expect many news in 1 or 2 days. Big Grin

fixed*
(09-06-2013 05:34 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ][Image: pokemon-smash-new-pokudb73.gif]

New Pokemon on Smash next week, which will revealed possibly on the E3 XY presentation or on the CoroCoro leaks. So, we can expect many news in 1 or 2 days. Big Grin

Fletchling or Helioptile will be.Toungue
(09-06-2013 06:33 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-06-2013 05:34 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ][Image: pokemon-smash-new-pokudb73.gif]

No, they have shown everything we know as far as I know. Nevertheless, we'll have new info. Smile
(09-06-2013 08:25 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]

No, they have shown everything we know as far as I know. Nevertheless, we'll have new info. Smile
Yay! Time for new news!!!!
*grassdragon does happy dance*
Starter evolutions? new type reveal? Grass/Dragon Pokemon? Hopefully.
The suspense is killing me!!!! NEED LEAKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(09-06-2013 08:25 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]

Except if they want to troll us and this will be either Fletchling or Helioptile.Maybe you're an alien who wants to conquer the earth
HELP!
HERP!
(did I just say herp?)
Toungue
Quote:Tomorrow is a big day for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y news! We're live-tweeting the Nintendo Developer Roundtable. Who's joining us? #PokemonXY

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/344122123285057536
Ah nice! Really nice!
So Sylveon is indeed a Fairy Type.

And we have a new trailer:

(11-06-2013 05:04 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]So Sylveon is indeed a Fairy Type.

Good heavens. Who thought that name was a good idea?
Some thoughts on the new trailer:

The man on the video sounds like a pedophile.
I'm not even kidding. Who hires these people?

And are those NEW POKEMON I see? Vivillion Tank! Noviern is probably the Pseudo-Legendary of the area.

Older Gen Pokemon will be returning! Very nice!

WHOA! Was that a WILD ZOROARK!? As in, NOT requiring a shiny event Mewtwo with perfect IVs, a Timid nature, and knows Struggle Bug!? Toungue

Wait wait wait... Did I just see "The Helioptile you stepped on?" Does this mean Pokemon can appear out of nowhere? As in, while not in the grass?

I still think Sylveon is Flying type...

WTF POKEMON AMIE!
NINTENDO! YOU WANT US TO BOND WITH OUR POKEMON!
Y U NO LET THEM WALK WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT WALKING POKEMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sob sob* I want walking pokemans...

I still hold that Team Rocket is returning.
(11-06-2013 06:27 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]And are those NEW POKEMON I see? Vivillion Tank! Noviern is probably the Pseudo-Legendary of the area.

I doubt that would be the pseudo-legendary and i hope it's not.
Reference URL's