Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why cant you just enjoy these last 6(5) days doing something else rather than spoiling yourselves and tempting us as well?
Because, other than Pokemon, I don't really have a life.

I'm not going to spoil the story though. I want that to be a surprise.
(07-10-2013 12:38 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2013 10:11 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

two new classes of trainers (Click to View)
So which one of you believes that all these leaks are fake and basically nintendo did them in order to distract all the fans from the real games?
(07-10-2013 01:53 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]So which one of you believes that all these leaks are fake and basically nintendo did them in order to distract all the fans from the real games?

lolwut
(07-10-2013 01:53 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]So which one of you believes that all these leaks are fake and basically nintendo did them in order to distract all the fans from the real games?

Mind blown
Seriously you haven't read anything about that rumor?

That would be borderline trolling. It would also be hilarious and epic!
The rumor about the fake leaks Toungue (Click to View)
(07-10-2013 03:10 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously you haven't read anything about that rumor?

Not everything you read on 4chan is true. Do you seriously believe this can be true? Toungue
@peke
of course i don't believe it but it would be awesome if it was true Toungue
Reference URL's