Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Serebii Wrote:It has been revealed that the next special form of Vivillon has been announced. This form, the Fancy Pattern, is to be distributed when over 100 million Pokémon have been traded on the GTS and is to tie in with the fact that Vivillon is the most traded Pokémon. The number is currently sitting at 85 million so only has 15 million to go. It is said that the distribution will be worldwide. The actual means of distribution has yet to be confirmed but we'll post as soon as it is
[Image: fancy.jpg]
serebii Wrote:As the GTS has reached 100 million Pokémon traded, the Vivillon pattern distribution has been announced. This pattern will run from July 7th, to July 31st 2014 over the Nintendo Network. This Vivillon is exclusive to this download and comes with the special move, Hold Hands, that no other Pokémon can have.
Edit @ 12:20: It is now available in all regions!
Guys... ;_;
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2014/07/...n-now-live

Also, my Vivillon collection is finally complete, Satoshi Tajiri would be proud. Big Grin
Still waiting for a Pokeball Patern Vivillon... Sad

This one is cool looking too though.
Japan is getting Events for Pokeball Vivillon and a Shiny Jirachi both from August 1 to August 31 ;_;
I noticed that the Charizard UK event is distributed via Nintendo Zone too and then I remembered that it was possible to access Nintendo Zone from your home using a home hotspot. I searched a bit and I found out that you really could download Charizard like that.

I did all the steps in the guide and I managed to get it. I saw thought that some people consider it illegal... Is this Pokemon non-legit or it's identical to the UK event, with the different I never went to GAME?

If it's indeed legit then this is incredible. European Pokemon events are a real mess. It's been a bit better lately but still we miss quite a lot.

For reference: http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments...ames_only/
Serebii Wrote:It has been announced that a special stream is to be held on August 26th at 10pm JST (2pm BST, 9am EDT) called Monthly Famitsu feat. Pokémon Special on NicoNico. It is not known what this project is, whether it's a game, a new manga etc., but they say it's a surprising announcement. This stream will be hosted by Ayana Tsubaki & Bunbun-maru and features special guests Tsunekazu Ishihara, president of The Pokémon Company, as well as Nobuhiko Okamoto & Aoi Yuuki, who voiced Iris in the anime, and two currently unknown special guests.
Ooh! I can't wait to find out what this is!

Serebii Wrote:It has been announced that, during some point in November, there will be a maintenance period for Pokémon X & Y. During this period, you won't be able to enter the serial codes used for various events. It is not known what the specifics of this maintenance are, nor is it known how long it'll be.
Hmm...I wonder what the maintenance could be...Since it's in November it just about has to be ORAS related but maybe not...I don't know.
serebii Wrote:It has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the US this October in Gamestop stores. From October 13th to October 26th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at Gamestop Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces.
Next, from October 27th to November 16th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pokémon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie
Soooo.. I'll be getting Diance soon Big Grin and quite possibly Shiny Gengar as well <3
serebii Wrote:Following yesterdays US reveal, it has been announced that two distribution events are coming to the UK this October in GAME stores. From October 15th to November 5th, you'll be able to obtain a Serial Code to receive a special Shiny Gengar at GAME Stores. This Gengar comes holding the Gengarite and matches the event being held in Japan later this month, and is to tie in with the upcoming TCG set, Phantom Forces.
Next, from November 6th to November 28th, you'll be able to get a Serial Code to receive the Mythical Pokémon, Diancie. As known, this Diancie can only be obtained through this event and, when traded to Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire, gives you the Diancite item to Mega Evolve it into Mega Diancie
Edit @ 14:25: It is also available in France, Germany, Spain & Italy at the same times, but dates are not known.
Hopefully the codes can be used generally with eu/pal games so the greeks can use them too (if the know ppl from there), it's not that i don't trust Nortec (greek representstive of nintendo) but first the events are through codes and second if greece gets them it'll be probably after x-mas.

Also can someone explain how the whole get serial codes work, you just go to the store and ask them to give you one and what if you ask for more cause you have both games?
If it's possible to ask for more,then I hope you can get a code for me,GD. Toungue (jk)
Hachi even if he gets a code for you, you'll probably won't be able to use it, the codes must be region locked Toungue
(09-09-2014 08:30 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Hachi even if he gets a code for you, you'll probably won't be able to use it, the codes must be region locked Toungue

GD has both games,actually.
He can choose to get codes for both games and then choose which code he would rather use to test the region lock of them.
If they are region locked,he gets the mon.
If they aren't,he chooses either to give the Pokemon or tell the other to give it back after he recieves it.

We have nothing to lose (if GD agrees,of course)
Hachi, then we should find a serial code from the japanese event if the codes are not region locked (highly unlikely).
Reference URL's