Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WOO! Beta testing Pokemon X and Y!
(30-06-2013 08:40 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]WOO! Beta testing Pokemon X and Y!

What?
(30-06-2013 08:40 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]WOO! Beta testing Pokemon X and Y!

Who knows maybe they will release a demo or something in the e-shop, like they did for mystery dungeon. Smile
The website said "Those who attend the event will get a chance to play the hotly anticipated Pokemon X and Y for the first time".
(30-06-2013 08:56 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]The website said "Those who attend the event will get a chance to play the hotly anticipated Pokemon X and Y for the first time".

This is not beta testing. Don't post false things.

Beta testing =/= Beta PREVIEW or PREVIEW.
Oh, okay. I thought playing the game before it was finished is called "beta testing". I just got somewhat mixed up.
It is called “beta tesing” when the purpose of the playthrough is to collect feedback and discover bugs.
It's just a preview when the purpose it simply to showcase the product, which actually should be finished by then anyway.
From the product description of the official Pokémon X/Y strategy guide:

Quote:Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Super Training and Pokémon-Amie!
Released on the games' launch day too, that's interesting.
It's July and still no more information. Was it always like this for previous generations? Haha Toungue
Super training = weight lifting and aerobic workouts? Toungue
Daemn! That looks sexy! I'm more of a "stock" guy, but I'd consider buying it.
[Image: yVzAirt.png]

And this. Well, I'm speechless.
Reference URL's