Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15-02-2013 01:22 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]It flies with rainbow power from its flesh ribbons.
My Little Pony!

So,let's look at the video AGAIN.
It does a Fire type attack,Zap Cannon (or Charge),Trump Card (or sth like that) and Swift.
So,2 Normal attacks (that doesn't mean sth),a Fire-Type attack (plus it's a red coloured Pokemon) and an Electric-Type attack.
Trump Card is a move that Eevee can learnin lv57 (Gen4 and B/W) and Swift is a move that every Eeveelution could learn in Gen3 and Gen4 by Move Tutor (Gen1 and 2 with TM and Gen5 as a DW move).
Eevee can't learn any Fire-Type attack (except Sunny Day) with any means.
The same occurs for Electric-Type.
So,we have clues,but can't be combined.
So,a Fire-Electric?
Name doesn't stick!
If Sylveon is a Flying type (which I think it is), it can still learn different types of moves, such as fire or electric, as is demonstrated in the video. Pokemon often learn moves outside their same-type range, as you probably know. Although a flying type learning electric and fire type moves may sound a little unorthodox, it does not have to be a fire/electric just because it uses fire and electric moves. (It probably learned one of those moves by TM, anyway... Toungue) I vote Flying-type.
BTW, Baby Fennec is so cute!
(24-02-2013 01:05 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.gamnesia.com/news/rumor-pokem...of-details

Quite believable I'd say.

Definitely not believable.

If the bond lv replace the happiness thing, how are we supposed to evole pokemon like eevee into espeon/umbreon and riolu to lucario?

Why the names are not customizable for the trainers? you can co-op with a friend and both chars will have the same name?

I really don't see that travel to past happening i have seen it only in the ranger series but i don't like it to be implementing into the new games.

The trainer system with the lv up sounds good tho.

That's all i have to say.
Right. Actually, the problem I saw was about the Legendaries. I think that even GF doesn't know such details because they haven't decided about them yet.
That could be true too.
Time traveling ftw! I hope it's true. Badass game is badass.
Awesome, you can help Red in his take-down of Team Rocket! Assuming, of course, that you can fly or sail to other regions. It might be a little confusing, though...
Also, Team Gear messes around with the past to affect the future? Scenario: Team Gear catches a legy (Xerneas or Yvetal) and trains it in the past to create an unstoppable weapon in the future. The main character sees that Team Gear is effectively the ruling government, due to this ultimate weapon. He travels back in time to defeat Team Gear before they gain their weapon, but when he returns to the present, he sees that he is dictator of the region, because he caught the legy instead. He allies with a time-traveling inventor to set things right, but the inventor takes the advantage of catching the very same legy with a bunch of friends, forming Team Gear and starting the cycle over again. Eventually time crashes and the region is a floating asteroid in space. This is not exactly plausible, but time travel is pretty complicated. If they put this into the game, the developers really have their work cut out for them.
Wait - a - minute... Fridge logic is kicking in...

The article is pretty much an April Fools' Joke. Take the suggestions with a factory of salt.

You have to catch a Munchlax in the past to clear the way of a Snorlax in the future? Wouldn't it be easier to just walk past the part of the road obstructed by the Snorlax, then teleport to the present and be on your way? Unnecessary game implement, anyone?

Also, when you hop from past to present and back again, what happens if you land on a Trainer, or on impassable terrain? I can see how that would be a MAJOR impediment. Time travel = not possible.

BTW, I think it's been agreed upon that Sylveon is not a Normal-type. Do y'all agree?

The trainer leveling system did seem like a good idea, though.

One last thing: Chespin = hedgehog. Hedgehog =/= flying. Therefore, Chespin =/= flying. The final evolution of Chespin cannot be a flying type, unless it was based off of Sonic or something.Toungue
Time traveling is possible and it has already been done. Celebi did it on HG/SS. Toungue Both on the future and the past if I remember correctly. Anyway, the article is fake so don't take it seriously.
@Alcovich Chespin will probably be a Grass/Dark.
Also,the Trainel Level System (at least in my opinion) is rubbish.If I wanted sth like that,I would play Pokemon Ranger,which has a similar system.
Citing 4chan as the source removed all credibility from the rumors. There's a 97% probability that these rumors are untrue. Fi told me so.
Quote:A new item called the Bond-EYE that resembles a pair of sunglasses allows players to view the nature of wild Pokémon and their capture rate
The Bond-EYE also allows players to see visual avatars of other players and send them messages or trade and battle requests; this feature, akin to the Miiverse function in Nintendo Land, will be the first of its kind on the 3DS
Wireless co-op is now possible, with one player being the leader and the other aiding in battle

Bond-EYE,hm...
007 REPORTING FOR DUTY!
Since when James Bond is affiliated with Pokemon?
So,will we even listen to Skyfall by Adele and A View To A Kill by Duran Duran?
Nice...
I wonder if one of the new Pokemon will be named Goldfinger?
Reference URL's