Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It doesn't make any sense... Fairy immune to Dragon.... wtf? That's lame and gay. I hope the "new" type is fake. FFS... Fairy...

Is it just me or Zigzagoon is next to the bird Pokemon and Shinx is under Zigzagoon ?

Maybe it's Sandile?...
(15-05-2013 12:02 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/MotherOfMew.Jua...=1&theater

Underwear rule FTW!
Toungue

Anyway,old news,but...
http://www.ign.com/blogs/cartoonami/2013...d-pokemon/

Pokebeach may be right about this,even though some things are wrong (if ign is right)
(15-05-2013 05:21 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]A region so big that it's regional Pokedex is divided into THREE parts.

i say... anyone else notice that gen 5 was the first to have an airport?

(15-05-2013 12:12 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]That's lame and gay.

[Image: 1368297820001.png]
Indeed.
(15-05-2013 12:12 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't make any sense... Fairy immune to Dragon.... wtf? That's lame and gay. I hope the "new" type is fake. FFS... Fairy...

Come on, why Dragon is weak to Ice? Psychic weak to bug? Poison to ground? I don't care if it makes sense or not, but finally it seems that Dragons won't be so overused. Also, poison weakness means that poison types will used more.

Anyway, even if what pokebeach said is fake, Pokemon Smash implied a new type. A type strong against Ice, weak to poison.
I hope in Pokemon X-Y to have time zone for capture specific pokemon that live at night or other hours.
Gay type! Gay ****ing type! My life has been turned upside down! Those liberals have gone too far! Big GrinBig Grin XD

Poison weakness? I imagine that a super powerful Fairy type legendary will become a game breaker, like how Mewtwo's only weakness was a Bug Pokemon. At least it will give honor to Poison types, though.
It'll be confusing for awhile until we learn everything about the new type, not to mention all the Pokemon that could possibly be retyped
It'll surely be interesting.
pokebeach Wrote:It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.

Why the name is Fairy?
It definitely is Love.
Because:
Poison can kill people and if a person you love dies,you are very sad and you feel weak.
The same occurs with steel,but as a sword,a knife or an other weapon.
In fairytales,we can see knights fight against dragons and other creatures and people for a princess they love,and they win.This explains the super-effective against Dragon and Fighting.
Dark-type?Quite obvious.Toungue What do you do in the dark in order to have children?Toungue
I can't explain the resistances.It needs more imagination.Toungue

[Image: 7271_290247881109058_468975446_n.png]

that one is fake alright
Thoughts on transportation:

Maybe Gogoat will go fast in grass, and faster in tall grass? To make up for this, it might move slow on pavement, which is why you saw it moving so slow in the game trailer. To balance things out, bikes would go fast on pavement, but slow on grass. Roller skates would go wicked fast on pavement, but you would be unable to take them onto grass or anywhere else.

Alcovich's Sylveon: Alcovich, I have something to tell you. I'm... I'm Gay type!
Alcovich: I understand, Sylveon, It's not your fault Nintendo made you Gay type.
Alcovich's Sylveon: There's something else, too... I don't even like Pokemon! I've always loved Digimon!
Alcovich: YOU ARE MY POKEMON NO MORE! LEAVE MY PRESENCE!
Hmm meh i don't know what to say, weird the upside 3ds evolution way, i don't like riding only gogoat in the city and also not be able to ride it outside the city and how they'll make mewtwo's second new form similar to mew? (just make another form for mew since mewtwo got oneSad)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sooooo hope this is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chespin, YOU'RE MINE!!!!!

This just keeps getting better! I hope all of these rumors are true!!!
This is DEFINITELY going to be the best Pokemon game EVER!!!!!!!
I agree. I forgive Nintendo for mutilating Mewtwo!
Now, if only they would bring back Team Rocket...

You're really excited about Chespin's typing, aren't you Grassdragon? I like Fennekin being a Fire/Psychic. At least it's not a Fire/Fighting!
Reference URL's