Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-07-2013 07:52 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2013 02:57 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2013 02:44 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Normal, Fighting, Poison immunity. Mother of swords! Nice typing and nice design.

And maybe Levitate ability?That would be awesome Toungue

And maybe it can learn Flamethrower. If so, I will EV/IV train it and name it Brisingr. Although being a Steel/Ghost it probably has a base speed of 20.
I'll probably train it anyway. I like it.

Instead of Levitate, I think Honedge's ability will be Flash Fire or Heatproof. Think about it. When you forge a sword, you temper the sword by super-heating and cooling it very quickly. This makes the metal stronger. Obviously the sword must be strong enough to endure the super-heating otherwise it would be destroyed.
@fr3
I loled!
A mirror for shield?
Toungue
Maybe it's a Pokemon formed when someone fused the soul of a Pokemon into a sword?
It could be proof that people use Pokemon to kill each other.
How would one use it? I CAN SWING MY HONEDGE!
A relative of Scyther, maybe?

[Image: honedge_by_joltiklover-d6bz5rj.png]
Defense Form / Attack Form?
(06-07-2013 03:42 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]WANTED: BACKSTORY FOR HONEDGE
Maybe it's a Pokemon formed when someone fused the soul of a Pokemon into a sword?
Honedge, use Stone Edge!

According to Serebii:
It is now known that Honedge comes into being when a departed spirit possesses a sword that once belonged to humans. It can use the blue cloth attached to its hilt as nimbly as an arm. Pokémon Trainers who carelessly take this blade in hand may find the blue cloth wrapping itself around them and draining their energy!
(06-07-2013 03:42 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's a Pokemon formed when someone fused the soul of a Pokemon into a sword?

[Image: honedge_by_joltiklover-d6bz5rj.png]
Defense Form / Attack Form?

Hmm, I think it's fairly possible that its ability will have to do with this. It could start with +2 Defense and when it will do an attacking move for the first time, it will return to 0. This would be a great ability actually, as it'd allow the use of non-attacking moves, like SD, while having an increased defense. I guess Honedge will have a brutal attack, mid or good speed and low Defense, so this would be helpful.
(06-07-2013 03:47 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2013 03:42 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's a Pokemon formed when someone fused the soul of a Pokemon into a sword?

According to Serebii:
It is now known that Honedge comes into being when a departed spirit possesses a sword that once belonged to humans. It can use the blue cloth attached to its hilt as nimbly as an arm. Pokémon Trainers who carelessly take this blade in hand may find the blue cloth wrapping itself around them and draining their energy!

Ah, so one WOULD swing their Honedge in a Pokemon battle!
And people DO use Pokemon to kill each other!
I see it now. A horde of Lapras has appeared. You manage to get all the Lapras's HP to 1 and all the Lapras use Surf and have the ability Water Absorb. All the Lapras's HP are fully restored and they kill you!

OR

A horde of Zubat appear.
They all use Confuse Ray and then pound you with Leech Life and Astonish and then you attack yourself and you surrender. Then the Zubats will team up with Noivern and rule the Kalos Region.

Either way, it's going to be FUN!

Also, I hope we get a Grass/Fire, Grass/Ghost, and Grass/Electric.
(01-07-2013 12:13 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Super Training and Pokémon-Amie!
The description of the Pokemon X and Y Strategy Guide has been changed.

It now reads:
Quote: Detailed information on all the new game features, from Sky Battles and Horde Encounters to Pokémon-Amie and more!

It no longer says anything about Super Training. Was it a misprint or did Nintendo make them remove that detail cause it hasn't been revealed yet?
Nintendo is trying to cover up Super-Training! That proves that it's a real feature! Maybe it'll be (officially) revealed a little before launch day?
According to the coro coro leaks:Xerneas is Fairy-type, Yveltal is Dark/Flying. So we most likely have a Fairy type powerhouse.
Kinda weird the squid pokemon, wtf is that evil team and we have a cotton candy pokemon -.- (not really surprized).
Mother of deers,WHY FAIRY TYPE?!
If Fairy Wind has the same power with Silver Wind and Ominous Wind,then Dark is weak to Fairy.-_-
So Yveltal is weak to Xerneas?I hate this Generation!Toungue
Reference URL's