Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Update (11:30 AM): With thanks to KurowaSan for the translation, an interview with Eurogamer has revealed that there will be a greater variety of wild Pokemon in the grass. The idea is that each time you enter tall grass, they want you to find a different Pokemon. Also, depending on the color of the flowers in the tall grass, the ratio of the Pokemon encounters and their types are different. Masuda also stated that there might be an easier way to obtain Shiny Pokemon, while Yoshida said that they wanted to make a Shiny Pokemon's color stand out more.

-Pokebeach-
Sooo...

Armaldo>Kabutops>Aerodactyl>Archeops>Cradily>Carracosta>Omastar>Bastiodon>Rampardos

I think Tyruntrum is as good as Armaldo if not better and Amaura better than Archeops.
Kabutops > all anytime bro.
This is probably fake but who knows.
rumored list of all the typings in the Kalos dex (Click to View)
Some of those typings would be nice though. Like Grass/Fire.
@grassdragon, interesting but take it with a grain of salt. Toungue

Am I the only one that wants something AS FKING AWESOME AS this??

3rd Gen, fags (Click to View)

Κάλλος Region (Click to View)
(20-09-2013 06:27 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]@grassdragon, interesting but take it with a grain of salt. Toungue

*grassdragon takes grain of salt and puts it on some food and eats it* Toungue

(20-09-2013 06:27 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one that wants something AS FKING AWESOME AS this??

Maybe they'll implement this when if they make the Hoenn remakes!
It would be so awesome!
(20-09-2013 06:27 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one that wants something AS FKING AWESOME AS this??

Of course not! Best feature ever! This and the underground dp game.
(19-09-2013 11:48 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Kabutops > all anytime bro.

Aerodactyl>Kabutops>Tyrantrum>Aurorus>the rest

Can't see anything awesome,except if you mean the secret base,which was the lamest feature ever.(at least in D/P/Pt you also had to steal other players' flags)

I only hope after your Hoenn remakes (for you Gen3 fanboys) we have Sinnoh remakes immediately.

At least I hope the Hoenn remake is better than R/S

Sapphire (retail,not ROM) was one of the worst Pokemon games I've ever played,while Emerald (emulator) was quite good.And I haven't even finished Emerald,because I don't like playing on emulators.If only I had it on retail!

HG/SS>Platinum>B2/W2>Emerald>R/B/Y (I have played on a DS homebrew emulator)>D/P>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R/S (I haven't played G/S/C,so I can't judge.Also,I have only played FR/LG for about 10 minutes.I defeated Team Rocket on Silph Co and I got 1 badge)
(20-09-2013 10:26 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see anything awesome,except if you mean the secret base,which was the lamest feature ever.

This is one of the most requested features to make a comeback amongst members of the community, and for a good reason. Tracking down your friends in far-off places in the actual game world instead of an underground place where every path looks the same was a nice touch and maybe a chellenge too if your friend didn't tell you exactly where the base was located. You could battle their teams daily and even take advantage of them, I once made a team with 6 Memento Latios so that I could get a ton of SpAtk EPs daily. The only drawback was the fact that you couldn't connect over the internet back in the day, imagine playing RSE now with the secret bases of everyone in your 3DS friend list appearing on your game. I can't wait to see them making a return, be it in X/Y, 3rd gen remakes or whatever other game.
(20-09-2013 12:54 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-09-2013 10:26 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see anything awesome,except if you mean the secret base,which was the lamest feature ever.

This is one of the most requested features to make a comeback amongst members of the community, and for a good reason. Tracking down your friends in far-off places in the actual game world instead of an underground place where every path looks the same was a nice touch and maybe a chellenge too if your friend didn't tell you exactly where the base was located. You could battle their teams daily and even take advantage of them, I once made a team with 6 Memento Latios so that I could get a ton of SpAtk EPs daily. The only drawback was the fact that you couldn't connect over the internet back in the day, imagine playing RSE now with the secret bases of everyone in your 3DS friend list appearing on your game. I can't wait to see them making a return, be it in X/Y, 3rd gen remakes or whatever other game.

+∞

I remember making my base under a bridge near Slateport. Big Grin The only reason a Pokemon in my team(usually Swellow) learned Secret Power! A real shame that RSE didn't have online features. And let's not forget that collecting pokedolls and making your own personal secret base felt great. Now on 3DS, bases could easily return and be far better. And well, it seems they won't appear in XY, but their return will surely happen. 3rd gen remakes are inevitable, as 3D bases! Big Grin
I'm really happy about this:
Eurogamer has revealed that there will be a greater variety of wild Pokemon in the grass. The idea is that each time you enter tall grass, they want you to find a different Pokemon. Also, depending on the color of the flowers in the tall grass, the ratio of the Pokemon encounters and their types are different. Masuda also stated that there might be an easier way to obtain Shiny Pokemon, while Yoshida said that they wanted to make a Shiny Pokemon's color stand out more.

I wonder if Gamefreak realized this:
Garchomp needs a better shiny version...
(20-09-2013 11:25 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Garchomp needs a better shiny version...
Hopefully it'll get one since they are going to make the Shiny colors stand out more!
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/09...nd_the_2ds

You should read it, it's a great article.

Quote:NL: The Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter sound like great apps, and something series fans have wanted for a long time now. Could you give us a detailed explanation of how the accounts work? For example, will siblings or friends be able to share one Pokémon bank account so that they could trade Pokémon without both having to be available at the same time? Or, will you be able to have a second account if you're crazy enough to fill it with 3,000 Pokémon?

Junichi Masuda: You can now transfer Pokémon from Pokémon Black and White Version and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 by using the Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter and you can store as many as 3,000 Pokémon in the Pokémon Bank. Because the Pokémon Bank is linked to each Nintendo 3DS console, it is possible to download your Pokémon stored in your Pokémon Bank and move it to your friend’s Pokémon X and Pokémon Y by inserting your friend’s Pokémon X and PokémonY cartridge into your Nintendo 3DS. The European release of Pokémon Bank is December 27th, but we will be announcing more details and mechanisms at a later date.
Reference URL's