Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know. The Pokemon was obviously fake, but not quite the truth...
I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo threw in square Poke Balls, though I'm not sure they would be called Poke Balls... Pokeblocks, maybe?
[off-topic]
(13-05-2013 10:16 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcxmDvjRsUg
0:40

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/65635731/file.html

are they even trying....?
[/off-topic]
(14-05-2013 01:54 AM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]You are both dumbasses.
Ahaha, oh my god.
(14-05-2013 12:42 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Follow-up to ‘Insider’ Information: Supposed English Names of ‘CoroCoro’ Pokemon
Seems legit..Well, waiting for the reveal of the english names then to confirm the rumour...

Gameplay trailer. The names of the new Pokémon are also confirmed as Helioptile, Pancham, Gogoat and Fletchling. Region is Kalos, the city is Lumiose City. Helioptile's move is "Parabolic Charge" (which by the way goes way over the 12-character limit attacks had so far) and Pancham's move is "Parting Shot".

More: http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/
Αααααααααα,μολις ηρθα να το ποσταρω xDDDDDDDD.
NM2 so fast :X.

Seems pretty amazing!
But i dont like the new pokemon names xD
So... Pokebeach's rumour was true.

i'm....

speechless. And confused.

Honestly don't know what i/to think of this. really.

(14-05-2013 03:31 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the official site mentions that you'll be getting more outfits/accessories for your trainer so further customization options are available.

That would explain the different outfits. I mean , i don't know if you noticed it , but the default outfits are quite different from the ones in all the previous generations.
More interesting stuff, Pancham's french name is Pandespiègle, that's a 12-character long name. Everything is getting longer, more options for nicknames.

Also, the official site mentions that you'll be getting more outfits/accessories for your trainer so further customization options are available.
For me the changes in battles (animations, movements of the Pokemon etc.) is the most important thing.

The Pokemon's names are strange but we will get used to them...
[off-topic]
Holy... ****...
Everything I know is a lie!
A lie! A lie, I tell you!
Even the cake! The cake is a lie!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

(This is the ending to Grey's Kanto Adventure, my fanfic, by the way.)
[/off-topic]

So there really is a Fairy type...
KN412 was right! It is Gay type!
DIAGONAL MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A region so big that it's regional Pokedex is divided into THREE parts.

This is going to be EPIC!!!!!

The best part of Fairy will be immunity to Dragon.
(This is assuming that all of the inside information is accurate. The informant could have made up some of it and then he got the correct English names to make it seem legit.)

I'm still in hopes that Chespin's final evolution's type will be Grass/Dark.

If not, oh well. Life goes on.
A friend told me he read somewhere (doesn't remember where -.-) that in the 3 part region the other 2 places is a mountain (or something) area and a sea area, it going to have bigger gameplay than the rest of the games but i don't know if it's bigger than G/SC/HG/SS (probably it will).
(15-05-2013 11:02 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]A friend told me he read somewhere (doesn't remember where -.-) that in the 3 part region the other 2 places is a mountain (or something) area and a sea area

me too also, i read this

The poll on the new form of Mewtwo should not once have withdrawn?
Reference URL's