Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-10-2013 08:53 PM)LEOPOLDOS Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder night/day cycle will change the pokemon's ratio in the grass??? For example, can i catch a Zubat at night?

The night/day ratio of Pokemon appearances was something I enjoyed in Gen IV. I would like to see it return.
I think it would be neat if some Pokemon only appeared during certain weather. Ex. Sunflora only appearing when it's really sunny. Marill only appearing when it's raining.
I also think that weather based evolutions would be cool.
(06-10-2013 09:05 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]The night/day ratio of Pokemon appearances was something I enjoyed in Gen IV. I would like to see it return.

Night/Day ratios started in Gen II.

(06-10-2013 09:11 PM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2013 09:05 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]The night/day ratio of Pokemon appearances was something I enjoyed in Gen IV. I would like to see it return.

Night/Day ratios started in Gen II.
This is true. Gen IV is the first Gen to actually have Daytime/Nighttime transitions though.

Anyway, Gen VI is my new Second Favorite Gen.
Mine too. Gen III still stands on top.
So i guess i wasted my time in posting the pics for the gym leaders and the pokedex :/
(06-10-2013 10:08 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]So i guess i wasted my time in posting the pics for the gym leaders and the pokedex :/

Just so your time is not wasted.

Is the Pokedex real or sth random online?Toungue
If yes,then we will see at least 350 Pokemons in those 2 games.
rumored Megas. Take this with a grain of salt (Click to View)
all the currently known Kalos Pokemon and Megas (Click to View)
Voted for Charizard since his Y and especially X forme is the best at the moment,hopefully Venusaur's 2nd forme will manage to win me Smile
IF there is a second mega evo for Venusaur (and hopefully Blastoise)
(06-10-2013 10:11 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

Reference URL's