Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2015.jpg]
More like this.

I most certainly don't want a new forme for Mewtwo but, given what it could have been, I'm almost fine with this thing.
What the hell are they thinking? -.-
NM2's avatar is exactly what I first made out from that pic, hah

what the hell indeed.
[off-topic] Buu for the win. [/off-topic]
Event move: Head Smash Toungue
Great Mother of Arceus, what were those guys thinking? A new forme for Mewtwo!? If GF/Nintendo makes one more screw up - just one - I will not buy Pokemon X and Y. I'm going to fly myself to their headquarters and give them a piece of my mind. Angry

Honestly, were these guys on drugs? Look at my avatar! It is very offended by their insolence! The Nintendo staff will pay for this.

Wait... a... second...
This is an April Fools' joke! Nobody with a quarter of a brain would create a new forme for Mewtwo, especially one that looks like Orochimaru! You really had me going for a while... Rolleyes

Of course, you realize whoever made this will receive a visit from an offended and very hungry Mewtwo...
[Image: BibFortunaASWS.JPG]
(04-04-2013 03:11 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: BibFortunaASWS.JPG]
Oh there he is! :O
Pokémon Smash has just confirmed Mewtwo's forme. More to follow.

Edit: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/04/...ew-pokemon
Lightning fast.

Poll updated as well, Fennekin easily won the previous one.
It doesn't look as stupid as I thought it would be...
Still, this better not be my Mewtwo they're murdering...
Indeed it doesn't seem half bad. I wonder why they avoid to state that it is either a new forme or (pre)evolution.
It could be Mewtwo's own Phione, or perhaps the clone's clone.

PS. I love the subtle improvements in the graphics department; they actually look anti-aliased.
It's all to keep us in this darn state of suspense.
I personally would like it to be named Mewtres (Mewthree).
I wonder if they are going to announce anything else tonight. I'm about to die of suspense.
I think it's a new powered up (according to the movie) form. I wouldn't like it to be Mew3 because Mew3 shouldn't exist at all. The in game artwork is nice and the way he moves his hand when attacking is cool. I also like the fact that Mewtwo becomes the center of attention once again. The fact that we all thought they would fail hard with a new Mewtwo form but they apparently didn't is quite encouraging as well.

It seems like Game Freak always respects Mewtwo. Even with minimum additions to its moveset they always kept him in the top tier of Pokemon.Gen 3 gave him Calm Mind, Gen 4 Aura Sphere, Gen 5 Psystrike -a signature move- and finally they give him a new form propably to keep him up to date with the huge changes that have occured in the gameplay since its original introduction.
I was really disappointed when I saw Arty's post the other day but now I've seen it in the game and with more details I think its not bad.One thing I dont like are its "toes" and maybe that bridge like thing on its head.I want it to be an evolution so Mewtwo can be the first and only legendary that can evolve but I highly doubt it.Generally its good and definitely not disappointing after all.
Reference URL's