Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Her Mega evolution is a bit smaller. Latias and Latios are almost the same anyway.
(03-11-2013 02:14 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]

I love Wonder trade! I caught several Ivysaurs in the Friend Safari and I traded them through Wonder Trade. I got some Pokemon I like too. I got a Korean Scatterbug (which I promptly evolved into a Elegant Villivon) and a Fletchling with its Hidden Ability.
(05-11-2013 01:27 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you miss my above post? I put good Pokemon on Wonder Trade. Who doesn't like Ivysaur? In fact, the next time I do a Wonder Trade, I'm going to put a Drought Ninetales that I caught in one of my Friend Safaris up for trade.
On my X, I almost put my Mewtwo (holding Mewtwonite X) up for Wonder Trade but instead I traded it to forum member thanasis.

I've gotten some good Pokemon through Wonder Trade, like a Japanese Eevee, Fletchling with it's Hidden Ability Gale Wings (gives priority to Flying type moves), and the Korean Scatterbug.

I just didn't care for that Mega form of Mewtwo. I'm more of a Special Attacker than I am Attacker. (I say that but my Chesnaught is strictly an Attacker)
All my other Pokemon are Special Attackers.

@ Greek members of the Forum
Which version of Vivillon do you get in Greece?
I have the Modern Vivillon (American) and the Elegent Vivillon (Korean). If it's different, I would like one from Greece! Please!
@GD we have the Marine pattern Vivilion Toungue
Then who has Archipelago Pattern?
Vivilion National pokedex # is 666 nice Smile
(05-11-2013 05:32 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2013 01:27 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]

Did you miss my above post? I put good Pokemon on Wonder Trade. Who doesn't like Ivysaur? In fact, the next time I do a Wonder Trade, I'm going to put a Drought Ninetales that I caught in one of my Friend Safaris up for trade.
On my X, I almost put my Mewtwo (holding Mewtwonite X) up for Wonder Trade but instead I traded it to forum member thanasis.

I've gotten some good Pokemon through Wonder Trade, like a Japanese Eevee, Fletchling with it's Hidden Ability Gale Wings (gives priority to Flying type moves), and the Korean Scatterbug.

I just didn't care for that Mega form of Mewtwo. I'm more of a Special Attacker than I am Attacker. (I say that but my Chesnaught is strictly an Attacker)
All my other Pokemon are Special Attackers.

@ Greek members of the Forum
Which version of Vivillon do you get in Greece?
I have the Modern Vivillon (American) and the Elegent Vivillon (Korean). If it's different, I would like one from Greece! Please!

I didn't miss your post. It just made me think about the millions of Bidoofs and Weedles swarming the Wonder Trade station.

It's nice to know there are still nice people trading nice Pokemon through Wonder Trade. I just wish more people would trade something other than Weedle.
Only two Vivillon missing from my collection, the Sun and the Monsoon ones. Getting the other 16 wasn't that hard and it will probably be easy to find the Sun one too, but the Monsoon butterfly will be a b*tch to find. It has to be the rarest one by far.

Here's a map that shows where each Vivillon is available. If your region isn't in the map, report it here.

If anyone else is collecting, I have unlimited Marine ones and one extra Polar and Modern.
Easy Shiny Hunting (Click to View)
Grim, there IS a way! Smile
I think I'll stick to running around like crazy looking for a Shiny.

On my X, I had a chain of 87 and still didn't get a Shiny.
Thankfully I have my Shiny Dragalge on Y to keep me company.
Do you remember when people didn't cheat and use technology to effortlessly get shinies?

Pepperidge Farm... wait, even Pepperidge Farm doesn't remember?
(06-11-2013 03:02 AM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Only two Vivillon missing from my collection, the Sun and the Monsoon ones. Getting the other 16 wasn't that hard and it will probably be easy to find the Sun one too, but the Monsoon butterfly will be a b*tch to find. It has to be the rarest one by far.

Here's a map that shows where each Vivillon is available. If your region isn't in the map, report it here.

If anyone else is collecting, I have unlimited Marine ones and one extra Polar and Modern.

I think I'd like those extras you have. Big Grin
Reference URL's