Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-09-2013 03:24 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
All the Pokemon who get Mega Evolutions?Or sth fake? (Click to View)

Wait where did ypu find that? It looks like the other image, but this is English.
Ok i don't like the evo's except froakie's. Chespin's evo is the worst.
The fossils are great too.

Great leaks.
I am disappointed with all the starter's evos. WHY DID GAMEFREAK DO THAT TO CHESPIN!!!!!
It looks like it's going to be a Grass type Emboar. :'( Sad
These starters better have awesome final evolutions!!!

Mega Garchomp looks really cool!

I don't like Mewtwo X at all!

(11-09-2013 03:06 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]My starter choosing before the evolutions:
65% Froakie (as a Water traditionist)
30% Fennekin (it looks awesome)
5% Chespin (I would choose it if it had an awesome evolution)

After the 1st evolution:
85% Froakie (looks good!)
15% Fennekin (looks good too,but Water traditionist I said!)
0% Chespin (awful.I only hope for a better final evolution)

Sadly, as of right now I agree. Chespin's evo is awful.
(11-09-2013 03:36 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013 03:24 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
All the Pokemon who get Mega Evolutions?Or sth fake? (Click to View)

Wait where did ypu find that? It looks like the other image, but this is English.
OMG if there is a luxray mega evolution i'm gonna die of extreme squealing Big Grin

after seeing the starter's evolution well,i can't say i really like them -_- in fact i think they all suck....especially chespin's....poor chespin,it looked so cute Undecided
(11-09-2013 03:44 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]@Peke

http://cheezburger.com/7787393024

I see, it doesn't look very legit now. Toungue
@GD
Don't be disappointed!
Maybe the final evolution will be awesome!(but I don't think so,but you never know)
My predictions: Chespin's Final Evo: A Grass/Dark Emboar
Fennekin's Final Evo: A Fire/Physic Lucario
Froakie's Final Evo: A Water/Fighting Toxicroak.

I typically don't like the 1 stage anyway. Hopefully they will get MUCH better.
Wtf, was Gamefreak thinking?
(11-09-2013 05:32 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]My predictions: Chespin's Final Evo: A Grass/Dark Emboar

I agree with you, at least we have the kanto starters Big Grin (and torchic for a few months to download it).
Does Fenekkin's evo have a branch on its tail? wtf?
(11-09-2013 05:46 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013 05:32 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]My predictions: Chespin's Final Evo: A Grass/Dark Emboar

I agree with you, at least we have the kanto starters Big Grin (and torchic for a few months to download it).
If Chespin's final evo isn't awesome, I will never evolve it. Thank goodness for Bulbasaur!

(11-09-2013 05:48 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Does Fenekkin's evo have a branch on its tail? wtf?

Yes it does.
(11-09-2013 05:48 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Does Fenekkin's evo have a branch on its tail? wtf?

I believe it's based on a witch. It's a broomstick. This explains the psychic second type it will eventually get.
(11-09-2013 06:00 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]

I believe it's based on a witch. It's a broomstick. This explains the psychic second type it will eventually get.

I think you're right!
It's tail looks like a broomstick.

I keep waiting to hear that the starter evolutions are just a prank that GameFreak is pulling.

(17-07-2013 05:28 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Pokexperto posted the japanese names of 14 new Pokémon, they are unconfirmed as of now but judging by previous leaks from the same site, they are quite likely to be real.

http://www.pokexperto.net/index2.php?sub...ucat=2&;

It turns out they are real.
I will totally have chespin as my starter.I was thinking about Froakie but I dont usually go for the water pokemon plus all these negative comments made me feel sorry for that guy so i'll go with it.Plus I think its final evolution will be really awesome.To be honest its kinda funny in its 1 stage evo so I dont mind if it doesnt eventually.
(11-09-2013 09:15 PM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]I will totally have chespin as my starter.I was thinking about Froakie but I dont usually go for the water pokemon plus all these negative comments made me feel sorry for that guy so i'll go with it.Plus I think its final evolution will be really awesome.To be honest its kinda funny in its 1 stage evo so I dont mind if it doesnt eventually.

I'm still with Chespin. I would just prefer a better evolution. Here we are judging the starters by their first evolution when it's really the final evolution that really matters.
I've already started to warm up to Chespin's evo.

Chespin ftw.
Reference URL's