Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(25-10-2013 10:54 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I JUST CAUGHT A SHINY SKRELP VIA CHAIN FISHING!!!! IT ONLY TOOK ME 40 MINUTES!!!!!!
description (Click to View)

Cool story bro.
a somewhat blurry picture of my Shiny Skrelp (Click to View)
my Shiny Dragalge and it's beautiful! (Click to View)
In the official guide book, under berries, it has a note which states that there are 14 berries left to find and trade to X and Y from other regions. Since items can't be transferred over Bank, it's very likely another region will be introduced in Gen VI, hopefully with some more new Pokemon.
There's also the guy who says he isn't from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos. He also said we will see his new region soon.
(28-10-2013 04:20 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]In the official guide book, under berries, it has a note which states that there are 14 berries left to find and trade to X and Y from other regions. Since items can't be transferred over Bank, it's very likely another region will be introduced in Gen VI, hopefully with some more new Pokemon.
There's also the guy who says he isn't from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos. He also said we will see his new region soon.

Pokemon Ranger 4 confirmed then!
All the Ranger games are in different regions (Fiore,Almia,Oblivia).We didn't see any Gen5 Ranger game (we saw Ranger in Gen3,SoA and GS in Gen4).

Btw,something I wrote in the Greek Spam (a little bit translated):

*courgette*
@Hachi
Zucchini? (courgette=Zucchini)

I just talked to the guy in the game last night and he said this: "Kalos is good and all, but you should see my region. Our Champion... I'll tell you... Ah nevermind. You'll see in due time."

I talked to him today (Fourth day in a row) and he gave me the strange souvenir and he said it was from his region.

The Strange Souvenir says that it's an ornament depicting a Pokemon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos.
Event Pokemon (Click to View)
(01-11-2013 01:37 AM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
Event Pokemon (Click to View)

Hmm aparrently a person using the name Smea (Smealum) found the 3 legendary pokemons in X/Y (he is also able to downgrade or something his 3ds firmware).

Mew in X/Y (it's just a link with only Mew so i don't think it's a spoiler)
https://twitter.com/smealum/status/39602...24/photo/1
[spoiler=Major spoilers, do not open:]New mega evos and new formes on top of the event 'mons.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/11/...e[/spoiler]
Hmm not bad some the new spoilers, i kinda like them (except the 3 legendary pokemons), the new mega is kinda good.
Wtf...

(01-11-2013 04:49 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf...

*fixed*

Ken Sugimori hints at Gen VII (Click to View)
Reference URL's