Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Livestreams have started in youtube, search them if you want Toungue
evolve Eevee into Sylveon. (Click to View)
Hmm interesting stuff (about eeveee).
It's so hard to browse through the forum without risking for an accidental spoiler. Thank you guys for using the spoiler tags or links. The previous month and the first days of October was a spoiler festival. I'm so scared to go online! Big Grin
Photo of Pixie Plate (uploaded by me) (Click to View)
Dude, error 404. Toungue
At level 50 Venusaur learns
@Grim Ripper
That move is amazing!
I found this:

PokemonGTS.com Wrote:Pokemon X and Y Confirmed Glitch.

Whats up everybody, well i'm here to tell you guys some news, that isn't so good. Well first of this glitch doesn't exist for every game that was sent out, but a good portion of the games have this glitch, so try to avoid doing this at all cost. Basically, what the glitch is, if you try to save outside(in game outside) in Lumiose City, and turn off your game, theirs is a chance of the game freezing and you will have to restart your whole file. This is confirmed, and it actually happened to my friend today and he told me about it, and I did some research and its actually true. So on the the behalf of everybody playing, I advise you not to save in this city until a patch comes out, cause it can come with great consequences. If you saved their before and turned off your game and turned it back on and it worked, that's good, which means you don't have a glitched version, also i advise nobody to attempt this glitch cause it can ruin your game if it works. Thanks for your time everybody and happy gaming! ^.^

source: http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php...pid1682939
(15-10-2013 08:15 PM)SonicPKMN Wrote: [ -> ]I found this:

PokemonGTS.com Wrote:Pokemon X and Y Confirmed Glitch.

Whats up everybody, well i'm here to tell you guys some news, that isn't so good. Well first of this glitch doesn't exist for every game that was sent out, but a good portion of the games have this glitch, so try to avoid doing this at all cost. Basically, what the glitch is, if you try to save outside(in game outside) in Lumiose City, and turn off your game, theirs is a chance of the game freezing and you will have to restart your whole file. This is confirmed, and it actually happened to my friend today and he told me about it, and I did some research and its actually true. So on the the behalf of everybody playing, I advise you not to save in this city until a patch comes out, cause it can come with great consequences. If you saved their before and turned off your game and turned it back on and it worked, that's good, which means you don't have a glitched version, also i advise nobody to attempt this glitch cause it can ruin your game if it works. Thanks for your time everybody and happy gaming! ^.^

source: http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php...pid1682939

Well,at least Nintendo/GF can make a patch which we will be available to download from the Nintendo e-shop.
I'm highly skeptical about this glitch rumor. The internet is booming with it and all i've seen everywhere is the same youtube video of someone recording the issue.
I'd say it's best to wait for an official reply from nintendo regarding this.
If by any chance it's true then at least we are lucky the poke transporter is going to be released in December. I can't imagine the hazard of losing transferred pokemon from the previous games by starting a new game from scratch.

The "glitch" that I believe needs fixing is the loss of internet connection in-game when the "Home" button is pressed. For me every time I press the home button either to keep a note with the 3ds' "Game Notes" or check the "Friend List" the connection in Pokemon is terminating.
Question time:
If your Pokemon is holding a Mega Stone and your opponent uses a move like Knock Off, will that prevent you from Mega Evolving?
Lumiose City (Click to View)
source: reddit.com
Since we're talking about glitches too,I'm not sure if the following is a glitch.
It has happened twice to me.
While I have Pokemon Y,when I press the home button to see my friendlist.
But when I return to the home menu from the friend list,my 3DS freezes.
Any suggestions?
Reference URL's