Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The link doesn't work. It says: Thank you Mario but that page is in another Castle. 404- Not Found.
Just go to nintendolife.com and you'll see it, i dunno why it doesn't work.
This will be interesting!
The reason Auroras > Tyrantrum.
Something "new"

A new evolved Pokémon will be revealed on Wednesday. Watch the official facebook page for it.
Evolution of a currently known Gen VI 'mon? Evolution of a Pokémon we haven't seen yet? Evolution of an older gen Pokémon?
(23-09-2013 07:28 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]A new evolved Pokémon will be revealed on Wednesday. Watch the official facebook page for it.
Evolution of a currently known Gen VI 'mon? Evolution of a Pokémon we haven't seen yet? Evolution of an older gen Pokémon?

In my opinion:
Older Gen:
Farfetch'd
Sableye
Dunsparce
Jynx (Jynx desperately need an evolution.It didn't have in Gen4,like Electabuzz and Magmar had)
Eevee (Gen1->3 eeveelutions Gen2->+2 Gen4->+2.Now in Gen6 we have only seen Sylveon)
Shuckle (if it's Shuckle,then Shuckle will become an Uber because of ridicously high Defense/Sp.Defense because of the Eviolite)

New Gen:
Meowstic
Starters (all of them)
Pyroar (it needs to get rid of the half Normal)
Talonflame (I would like it to evolve)
Flabebe (it's obviously a baby Pokemon)
Clauncher
Skrelp
Bunnelby (it's this Generation's Rattata/Zigzagoon/Bidoof/Patrat)
Helioptile

But what if it's Noivern's pre-evolution?
(23-09-2013 07:28 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]A new evolved Pokémon will be revealed on Wednesday. Watch the official facebook page for it.

Scizor's evo, because fuck CB. Smile
I'm hoping it'll be an evolution for Sableye. It needs either an evo or Mega Evo since Mawile got a Mega Evo.
New Pokebeach leaks, obviously spoilers.

http://pokebeach.com/2013/09/new-set-of-x-and-y-rumors
Interesting rumors, i like them. If some of them are true (from the new pokemon), hopefully the ghost spider and it better be cool.
http://pokemonxyreview.weebly.com/index.html

MASSIVE SPOILERS, I suggest not to read. I read about half of it and now I feel bad, but I want XY even more. Sad
Damn, that's how new should look like Toungue
We need the games now.
Looks like a common placeholder case to me Toungue
So convenient that he has posted no photos of the inside, booklet or actual cartridge.
(24-09-2013 02:20 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a common placeholder case to me Toungue
So convenient that he has posted no photos of the inside, booklet or actual cartridge.

I hope you're right.
Reference URL's