Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lumiose City: Go to Cafe Triste (better take a cab) from there i think the stand (the white thingy with the blue top) is on the right of the cafe.

I don't consider it a spoiler but i'll put it anyway.
Eevee evolves into Glaceon Place (Click to View)
(16-10-2013 05:16 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Since we're talking about glitches too,I'm not sure if the following is a glitch.
It has happened twice to me.
While I have Pokemon Y,when I press the home button to see my friendlist.
But when I return to the home menu from the friend list,my 3DS freezes.
Any suggestions?

The same happens to me without the freezing. However pressing the home button loses internet connection in-game.

Also, several times while trying to trade on GTS, I have the "connection error" screen and "please turn off your console". Is anyone having similar problems?
(This totally wrecks game statistics in Activity Log)
Serebii Wrote:It appears that Anorith/Lileep are exclusive to X while Omanyte & Kabuto are exclusive to Y. You can still trade the fossils to get them in your respective game.
Eevee into Leafeon (Click to View)
getting into the Boutique in Lumiose City (Click to View)
I just caught a Braixen with the ability Magician:The Pokemon steals the held item of a Pokemon it hits with a move.
So what happens if the opponent holds a Mega Stone, you stole ?
If Braixen holds an item can you still steal the item from the opponent?
Probably the luckiest guy ever.
https://www.facebook.com/MotherOfMew.Jua...=1&theater

Unluckiest guy ever (Click to View)

Shiny Mega Gengar (not mine) (Click to View)
Well to be honest I dont really know as I have battled all the trainers and havent used it in a battle yet.I think it works like thief which means that it wont steal if you hold an item and you cant steal several items like plates froma arceus,cassetes from genesect and probably mega stones
Nintendo have issued a press release about the Lumiose City save bug, where the game can glitch out if you save in the boulevards of Lumiose City. They issued a map of where not to save, indicated by the blue gradient, and have stated that they are working on a fix and recommend saving in the buildings of Lumiose City if you have to save in the city at all

Where not to save in Lumiose City (Click to View)
(18-10-2013 04:18 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Nintendo have issued a press release about the Lumiose City save bug, where the game can glitch out if you save in the boulevards of Lumiose City. They issued a map of where not to save, indicated by the blue gradient, and have stated that they are working on a fix and recommend saving in the buildings of Lumiose City if you have to save in the city at all

Where not to save in Lumiose City (Click to View)

Use bold letters grassdragon since it's official. This is a serious issue. Maybe even an appearance in the main page? It's buried here in the forums so unaware players can get a heads up that way. Read it a few mins ago in serebii also.
@thanais
I've sent Arty2 a PM about it so he can post it on the main page.
grass i have registered your friend code so please do it as well.Sorry for being off topic
@tzanakos
I'll register you tomorrow when I get online.
(18-10-2013 05:51 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]@thanais
I've sent Arty2 a PM about it so he can post it on the main page.

Είναι ταχύτατος! Exclamation
Oops, I meant he's super fast! Smile
Reference URL's