Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah i don't like the backwards conectivity, neither the idea about DLC and why not have mupltiple save files (or at least 2 instead of 1).

For the new pokemon i can't say i like them that much except the butterfly that it looks good.

I don't know if it's official but do you like them?
https://www.facebook.com/MotherOfMew.Jua...=1&theater
Backwards compatibility is not confirmed, they just said they're working on it.
Will get back later with more comments…
With the sky battles, the horde battles and the Pokemon riding it seems like the want to give the game more epic proportions. So far I like it very much.
Helioptile won the previous poll, updated with a new one.

So far, other than their efforts to enable backwards compatibility, I like everything we've seen or heard. The new Pokémon look great, Fairy type is nice and the fact that they are re-typing older Pokémon (and, hopefully, moves as well) is even better. I hope those sky battles have their niche and are not just singles with a limited Pokémon pool. Hordes should be challenging for in-game standards. I hope Pokémon-amie's impact on the game is kept to a minimum level, I don't want to spend much time touching my Pokémon inappropriately to make them better. Trainer customization, the PSS, the fact that you can select your battle music, the attack animations and all those other little details seem to be very well thought-of and created with what the players want in mind, I like the direction Game Freak is going. Hopefully, they'll take the players' reaction to DLC into account and scrap that idea too.

Overall, 10/10, will buy and enjoy.
(12-06-2013 01:34 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Backwards compatibility is not confirmed, they just said they're working on it.
Will get back later with more comments…

True, but you really think they won't be compatible with the older generations? Toungue I think they pretty much confirmed it, but they haven't decided on the method and some details yet...
For the poll,I say Talonflame.
It's different.
Staravia,Pidgeotto,Tranquill are all Normal/Flying.
Talonflame for me.But Noivern is pretty cool too.
Fortunately,we have 4 months so we can save money for the 3DS.
(12-06-2013 04:02 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]Fortunately,we have 4 months so we can save money for the 3DS.

Fortunately,I had the money from the Christmas carrols and I bought it in February and Nintendo solved the other problem (about how I will buy Pokemon Y) because Nintendo chose the best day to release the games (one day after my B-Day).

Also,some links from Bulbanews.
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Po...table_News
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fo...y_CoroCoro

And my prediction about the languages?
No Masuda Method.
(I hope there will be,but it seems more likely not to exist anymore)

And I will definitely train this!
Well i liked so much all these changes , this new type Fairy seems nice.. I also liked this new feature Pokemon Amie, it reminds me a game from Nintendo Ds "Nintendogs" .. all the new pokemon are awesome..But i prefer Clauncher Noivern and Talonflame!!!!!

i generaly like the new pokemon and the games seem pretty cool :3 i just have to collect enough money to get a 3ds and a copy of x

(12-06-2013 05:24 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]And I will definitely train this!

me too :3 i had designed a similar lion cub pokemon about four years ago Toungue i will be terribly surprized if its evolution (if it has) is a winged lion with small horns Toungue
I have a question:
Why is backwards connectivity bad? Trading and battling with older versions is a good thing, right?

I don't like the concept of DLC, either.
I'm seriously starting to consider getting a used 3ds now...

i hope sklerp has an evolution. And it would be nice if it had a unique typing as well. Rock/Poison would be nice Smile

All the designs look great imo , Noivern , Clauncher , Vivillon and Talonflame all look great , not sure about the cub and the flower though. eh , still. It's nice to see what seem to be first encounter pkmn that actually seem to have equal power as the rest you find in game.

neat
(13-06-2013 02:38 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question:
Why is backwards connectivity bad? Trading and battling with older versions is a good thing, right?

Gen 4 and 5 are full of hacked pokemon. If Gen 6 is backwards compatible, all of these pokemon will be used there.. Personally, I prefer a drastic change...
(13-06-2013 12:55 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-06-2013 02:38 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question:

Gen 4 and 5 are full of hacked pokemon. If Gen 6 is backwards compatible, all of these pokemon will be used there.. Personally, I prefer a drastic change...

What if they were able to create a backwards compatibility that wouldn't accept hacked Pokemon? Isn't there a way to tell if a Pokemon is hacked or legit? If there is, what is it? I have a few that I got through trades that I'm pretty sure are hacked. I would prefer it if they designed Pokemon X and Y to automatically delete hacked Pokemon. Hacking Pokemon is just plain WRONG!!! It defeats the whole purpose of the game.
Reference URL's