Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/09/...s-and-more
Pictures in a while, the files are actually huge and take some time to upload.
Oh God Why? I don't like fennekin's evo use bruch in order to battle, too much magician-like from anime/cartoon/manga/comic/video-games.
Oh wow, Braixen using the stick as a wand is awesome! Female Pyroar is a nice surprise too. Quilladin doesn't look that bad actually and Frogadier seems really swift. The Meowstics are awesome too.
Biggest piece of news on the official site:

Quote:Rating Battle Etiquette
After receiving many requests from players who enjoyed battling online with Pokémon Black Version, Pokémon White Version, Pokémon Black Version 2, and Pokémon White Version 2, we have responded by ruling that any Trainer who disconnects from the server in the middle of battle, regardless of reason or circumstance, will have the battle recorded as a loss, and accordingly experience a drop in rating. When you are battling online, please be sure that you have a reliable Internet connection, and play fairly and with consideration for your fellow Trainers!
that's great news!
Big news: Grass-type Pokémon cannot be affected by powder or spore based moves (such as Sleep Powder, Poisonpowder, Spore, etc) as well as Leech Seed. Electric-type Pokémon cannot be affected by Paralysis. Ghost-type Pokémon are unaffected by moves that prevent fleeing (such as Mean Look or Spider Web).
(13-09-2013 05:36 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Big news: Grass-type Pokémon cannot be affected by powder or spore based moves (such as Sleep Powder, Poisonpowder, Spore, etc) as well as Leech Seed. Electric-type Pokémon cannot be affected by Paralysis. Ghost-type Pokémon are unaffected by moves that prevent fleeing (such as Mean Look or Spider Web).

Lame,imo.
Except of the Paralysis.
Well, Spore did need a nerf.
OK!
Let's say Spore is OK.
Poisonpowder is not even Grass-type move.It's a Poison type move.Why should the Grass types have immunity to Poisonpowder?
(13-09-2013 05:36 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Big news: Grass-type Pokémon cannot be affected by powder or spore based moves (such as Sleep Powder, Poisonpowder, Spore, etc) as well as Leech Seed. Electric-type Pokémon cannot be affected by Paralysis. Ghost-type Pokémon are unaffected by moves that prevent fleeing (such as Mean Look or Spider Web).

OMG!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Quilladin! With a name like that, it must be a porcupine/hedgehog. Both have quills.

When Chespin evolves into Quilladin, the hard spikes on its body grow even sturdier. Despite its prickly appearance, Quilladin is considered a gentle Pokémon that avoids battle.

Braixen Once Fennekin evolves into Braixen, it no longer eats branches. But it still keeps a tree branch in its tail, which seems to calm the Pokémon

Frogadier evolves from Froakie, and when it does, its jumping skill improves. During battle, Frogadier confounds its opponents by leaping about the ceiling or into trees.
Frogadier is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job here nintendo (i didn't like chespin's evo it became fat and fennekin's naaah )

I really like the fossil pokemon too!
MegaMewtwo X and Y?! cool
Megagarchomp>>>>>>>

Can't wait for the 3rd evolutions!!! Big GrinBig Grin

my post is a bit nooby , but i'm excited Toungue
ps:the lion pokemon was cool too
(13-09-2013 07:23 PM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]Frogadier is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job here nintendo (i didn't like chespin's evo it became fat and fennekin's naaah )

You know,this is my exact thought!
(13-09-2013 07:24 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-09-2013 07:23 PM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]Frogadier is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job here nintendo (i didn't like chespin's evo it became fat and fennekin's naaah )

You know,this is my exact thought!

well i'm glad i'm not the only one with these thoughts! Although sometimes 2nd evo's are ugly , so let's wait for the final one ~

Holy shit, great news.
[Image: 7ely.jpg]
Reference URL's