Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sableye is DEFINITELY getting a MegaEvolution. Maybe with Wonder Guard? Toungue
That would make it's only weakness Fairy! That would be cool!
Hachi would go absolutely insane. Big Grin
Am I the only one that wants a scary mansion? ^_^ Like fking scary and sh*t!
(15-09-2013 05:04 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one that wants a scary mansion? ^_^ Like fking scary and sh*t!

I with you Fr3quency! That would be so cool!
You mean, like Pokemon Tower scary or Silent Hill scary?
Like that, but scaaarier. Toungue

MIND=BLOWN (Click to View)
(15-09-2013 05:21 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Like that, but scaaarier. Toungue

MIND=BLOWN (Click to View)
I thought of gender based evo's for the starter's somewhere back in Gen VI want list.
Wait! Is that real?!?!
Of course it's not real. If it was real you would have seen it on the site and the whole interwebz would have gone BOOM.
(10-09-2013 11:15 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIfa2k0fBYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXwxxi6sMQs

Now we have football in pokemon -.-

well , this is Europe after all... they couldn't base a region on Europe and exude football, now , could they? Toungue

@hachi , nintendo does seem to be desperately pushing everything to it's limits , but i don't think they've run out of ideas.

(15-09-2013 04:25 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]Sableye is DEFINITELY getting a MegaEvolution. Maybe with Wonder Guard? Toungue

i hope so.

@fr3: we're probably going to be seeing that in gen vii , seeing how they're changing so much in this gen
(15-09-2013 02:11 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Of course it's not real. If it was real you would have seen it on the site and the whole interwebz would have gone BOOM.

I wasn't sure. You may have sources that I don't.
@grassdragon, yeah I'm t3h leakaer. Toungue
@fr3quency

I view what you say as a reliable source of information.
Some rumors I found while browsing Pokebeach's forums:
Ohh god why, more legendaries than any other region. No don't want to pay in order to get the mega stones. Yeah baby, Hoenn remakes or we'll be able to visit it (either way is fine).
Reference URL's