Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interesting. Very interesting. I must say, I'm disappointed in the shiny forms of the Legendary Pokemon. Of the three, Zygarde is the best.

I wish Mega Latios/Latias looked more different. I do like the Shiny Form the Mega being green.
Here's a question does a pokemon have to be from a different region or just have the laguage symbol for the masuda method to work?
It only has to have the language symbol and it works.Even if you trade with a european game whith its language being english it wont work(if I remember correctly you are American).So it has to be Jap,Spa,Fra,Kor etc to work.
Yeah ur right but i played one of my games in English and one in Japanese...
Newly Discovered Moves Discovered +Abilities/Stats of Hoopa and Volcanion by Hacking (Click to View)
Shiny Volcanion and Shiny Hoopa (Click to View)
Greninja is the best thing about this generation.
(16-04-2014 12:23 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Greninja is the best thing about this generation.

Greninja?.....I thought you liked Sylveon....and Fennekin more.......saying Greninja is the best is about like saying you would love to sing the Narwhal Song all day everyday.....*grassdragon's brain explodes* Everybody knows Grass is the best type Toungue

*grassdragon runs and hides*
(16-04-2014 04:15 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-04-2014 12:23 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Greninja is the best thing about this generation.

Greninja?.....I thought you liked Sylveon....and Fennekin more.......saying Greninja is the best is about like saying you would love to sing the Narwhal Song all day everyday.....*grassdragon's brain explodes* Everybody knows Grass is the best type Toungue

*grassdragon runs and hides*

Sylveon and Fennekin are great but Greninja is the one that I like as a member of my team, because of Protean. It's really one of the best starters, only behind (Mega) Blaziken.
Δε μ άρεσαν τα Mega Lati@s... Πέρα από το μονότονο χρωματισμό τους, δε μπορούσαν να τους κάνουν στοιχειώδεις διαφορές;!
(22-04-2014 01:52 AM)umbreon Wrote: [ -> ]Δε μ άρεσαν τα Mega Lati@s... Πέρα από το μονότονο χρωματισμό τους, δε μπορούσαν να τους κάνουν στοιχειώδεις διαφορές;!

English dude, english. Toungue
There is a new game in the PGL site where you can win among others Lucky eggs,PP Up,PP Max.Give it a try,I did and won a Lucky egg after about 20 tries.
Serebii Wrote:A new event has been announced. Making its first appearance worldwide, the special PokéBall Pattern Vivillon is to be given at the Pokémon Center in Paris from June 4th to June 21st. This Vivillon is Level 12 and comes with the moves Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen and Powder. It is unknown if this event will make it out of France.
But only in France Grim.
I know it but it's a start. Hopefully later this year we'll get it too here in Greece Toungue
Reference URL's