Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beautiful!

@peke, me too. I was going to chose the Rock/Dragon, but man, Rock/Ice is an amazing combo. Plus this one is kawaii as hell. >:3
Even if its evolution is actually terrible, there's no way I'm not choosing Tyrunt anyway.
But Rock/Ice+Ability+STAB. ;_;

That is if Normal attacks get STAB due to its ability. Toungue
Meet Tyrantrum.

[Image: tyrantrum-official-screenshot-4jpg-88368c.jpg]
Holy ()N&^B%R*%F^TY!!! Now this one is a badass m*****ker. Big Grin
Holy shit, that's totally awesome!!! Best fossils ever, really! Dinos!

Oh and of course, Tyrunt confirmed to be my fossil pf choice. Big Grin Evo is actually badass!
Official artwork. *points at low reso*

[Image: xf7n20.jpg]

Couldn't find higher reso. :/ Daemn ign.
[Image: tyrantrumofficial-art300dpijpg-e94a12_640w.jpg]

It seems Amaura's evo is called Aurorus.
Damn that's they way evos should look like, both of them are awesome. I'll breed for all of you the rock/ice fossil Toungue (no serious breeding with egg moves/iv/etc)
IGN Wrote:“The names of X and Y represent the philosophy we had behind the two games,” explained Yoshida. “We’ve taken the idea of X and Y from the geometric X- and Y-axes. They represent two different ways of thought. At the same time, we want to convey a message encouraging people to find a common ground, where X and Y converge.”

Z totally confirmed. Big Grin

Edit: According to Polygon no gen VI pokemon Mega evolutions.
(19-09-2013 03:42 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]
IGN Wrote:“The names of X and Y represent the philosophy we had behind the two games,” explained Yoshida. “We’ve taken the idea of X and Y from the geometric X- and Y-axes. They represent two different ways of thought. At the same time, we want to convey a message encouraging people to find a common ground, where X and Y converge.”

Z totally confirmed. Big Grin

Edit: According to Polygon no gen VI pokemon Mega evolutions.

A guy in the chatroom was saying there will be dlc instead of Z.
HA!

Also,no new Pokemon have MegaEvolutions?
LAME!Toungue

(but that means no MegaEeveelution,which I find good)
Aurorus can learn Freeze Dry, an Ice-type move that is super-effective against Water-types. Now that's something I really dig, moves with unique effects.
(19-09-2013 04:05 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Aurorus can learn Freeze Dry, an Ice-type move that is super-effective against Water-types. Now that's something I really dig, moves with unique effects.

Actually,I was thinking of the concept of Normal or ??? type moves which are Super Effective against a specific type (and maybe causing 1x damage to any other type)

I only hope Vaporeon can learn this move.It will be awesome for my sun team.
(19-09-2013 04:05 PM)NM2 Wrote: [ -> ]Aurorus can learn Freeze Dry, an Ice-type move that is super-effective against Water-types. Now that's something I really dig, moves with unique effects.

Yep, really interesting. I'd like to see more moves like this. A Poison move effective to Steel for example. Smile
Damn it, we need the games now Toungue
Reference URL's