Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon X & Pokémon Y General
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
+1 Arty2. Time for manga. :3
Full List of codes: X3K5 = Chespin X7Q5= Honedge Y8P4= Pancham X4Q8= Dedenne Y3F2= Pangoro X9K3= Malamar X7C9= Helioptile X5H8=Fennekin Y4L6=Skrelp Y5B6= Spritzee X2R4= Bunnelby Y6J5= Sylveon Y8H7= Yveltal Y9D8= Gogoat X8T9= Litleo Y6V8= Talonflame X4C7= Clauncher X5T3= Swirlix Y3S7= Skiddo X7M4= Xerneas Y6V8= Talonflame X6P4= Froakie X7M4= Xerneas X5W8= Fletchling X8G5= Inkay XY738A= Free entry to the contest (no other prizes)

take theeese , i'm gonna study , i played a little , won some megampharos wallpaperz Cool
(16-09-2013 08:13 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Full Code List (with the prizes)

I had already posted it.Toungue
Thanks for the list!
This is one of the coolest things ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ecstatic!!!! The only thing better would be if I won something. (crosses fingers, toes, legs, eyes, arms and bends into a pretzel Toungue)
Mother of Arceus...

This is the best news I've heard ever! Except for Hoenn.
(16-09-2013 11:49 PM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]Mother of Arceus...

This is the best news I've heard ever! Except for Hoenn.

The Male character has really awful clothes. lol

[Image: sept_p18_05_38ox7.jpg]
A moment of silence for today's #gottacatchemxy fiasco.
(16-09-2013 11:55 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]A moment of silence for today's #gottacatchemxy fiasco.

Whatever do you mean?
(17-09-2013 12:31 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-09-2013 11:55 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]A moment of silence for today's #gottacatchemxy fiasco.

Whatever do you mean?

He means that all the codes have been found in a couple minutes when in reality they wanted to last for the whole duration of the event (4 weeks), they would promote the codes with various ways.
(17-09-2013 12:34 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-09-2013 12:31 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]

Whatever do you mean?

He means that all the codes have been found in a couple minutes when in reality they wanted to last for the whole duration of the event (4 weeks), they would promote the codes with various ways.

That's what happens when you try and promote something on the Internets. Everything is leaked immediately.
Hmm not sure but i think codes for the gottacatchemall change every week, so each we'll have new stuff (kinda makes sence cause the B/W manga vol 4 doesn't exist in orser to download it). So basically are 24 codes per week (been found in one day Toungue)
They state that one can only have 24 valid entries in the contest; I think it's unlikely they change. Either way, it only took 5 minutes to brute-force crack the codes on my own.
Help!
I'm trying to download that stuff,but it can't download some of them.
Well you could always brute-force crack the codes again next week if the 24 entries are per week Toungue
Reference URL's