Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the next corocoro: how to obtain the best pokemon evah(aka zorua), brand new pokemon(maybe legendaries, and some otherWink,or even final evos:O) and new details,locations!!
Shit. CANT WAIT.

WHEN IS THE NEXT COROCORO COMING ?
15th june if I remember right. But scans are probably going to leak around 10-14th june.
(12-05-2010 08:34 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]The starters suck, the whole V generation is gonna suck. The 3D will suck.

I agree with you!!!!The worst generation!!!
I actually have a feeling this will be the best generation.
NO! This is a rather good generation!:o! Vgen ftw:o 1st and 2nd ftl!! They were the worst generations...story sucks, graphics suck, color sucks!!
We cannot judge a generation before it's out,and we can also not judge the first two generations by their graphics;the technology back then was much different that it is today.
the gameplay (walking, fighting) seems good after all
if you didn't watch the video in the link of the homepage watch it!
Good Pokemon = Good Generation

Ugly Pokemon = Bad generation

Good story + ugly Pokemon = Bad generation

Bad story + good Pokemon = Bad generation

Good story + good Pokemon = HOLY CARP! A GOOD GENERATION! OHNOEZ t3h haxx0rz! >:00 Haven't seen that yet. Toungue

Bad story + bad generation = *%@$*%@$@%*

Basic maths people. :///

The first 2 Generations rocked, although the Pokemon were "simpler". So give us some gawdamn beautiful, powerful and badass Pokemon with an awesome story(not the same again >_<) so we can start living agaiiiin! *drama*
(16-05-2010 05:21 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]We cannot judge a generation before it's out,and we can also not judge the first two generations by their graphics;the technology back then was much different that it is today.

saying 1st and 2nd generation i meant fr/lg and hg/ss... Emerald and Platinum were much better than those. Especially lg(and fr ofc) was so awful...That's my opinion...
Whats wrong with you guys ?

There is no story in the Pokemon games else than "OH im going to get to choose 1 of 3 Pokemon and have a Rival and get 8 badges and beat the champion and BECOME a champion ! Hooray. Oh and i forgot about he 3 roamers who roam the region. Gonna make sure to catch them ! Big Grin"

AND THE POKEMON WHO WERE REVEALED ARE (ONLY) 5 !!!

4 out of 5 of those Pokemon are good. Probably all of them are good.

---

Anyways, what do you think this generation's legendaries will be ? We had legendary birds, dogs, Statues/Golems and Psychic Trio Pokemon. I think this time it will be Lizards. Smile

---

I respect your opinion Peckinoua, but 2nd Generation was the best. Best Pokemon designs, Shinies were first revealed in the 2nd Generation, we got double battles for the first time and also we got the PokeGear.
i haven't played g/s/c. Only their remake. And their remake wasn't good :/ the same for 1st generation. I was waiting anxiously for hg/ss and they let me downSad
I have g/s/c but i dont have a GBC lol. I remember my bro played them, i was a kid back then so i didnt understand a thing.

Im currently crazy about their remakes.

What do you dont like about them ?
it's a bit of topic but: the story wasn't so interesting...
I dont care for the story in the Pokemon games.
Reference URL's