Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zoroark's ability is called Illusion (イリュージョン). The ability allows it to take on the appearance of other Pokemon. & If you trade over the shiny Entei, Suicune, or Raikou from the the Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark movie ticket preorders, you can battle and capture a Level 25 Zoroark. During the battle, the Monster Fox Pokemon will take on the appearance of the Pokemon you traded over, and at several points it will revert to its original form (probably when weak). When it does, you can attempt to capture it.

yeah. give zorua/zoroark power! They will kill you all!! Mwahahaha!!They have the power to do itBig Grin.
but if i don't have a shiny beast,i won't be able to capture zoroark?
(12-05-2010 06:49 PM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]Consider the fact that they're actually called Pocket Monsters and that not every single one of them is going to look as cute

Every starter HAS TO look cute! Like Chimchar and Torchic!!! >/////<

(12-05-2010 07:32 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]its final evo is gonna be way more kickass than Heatran!

Heatran sucked. The starters suck, the whole V generation is gonna suck. The 3D will suck. 3DS will suck. THANKS NINTENDO FOR RUINING MY DAY! But, if they make it so that we get 32 badges, then it's okay. Screw the starters, I got 32 badges! xD

Gawdamnit, Pokemon is getting pwnt. xD It needs new ideas. UNLESS... UNLESS!!! I see a super uber Pokemon like Roserade and Lucario. NO NO! Even more awesomesterest than that! :DDDDDD
(12-05-2010 01:46 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]GHAAAAAAH. Look at those things! They're ugly. Gawdamn ugly! Ok, the Grass-type starter looks kind of cool, but the other two are just lame! Wtf are they giving us?! A Fire-type PIG?! Farting balls of flame or something? :@@@@ It's gawdamn ugly! And the final evolution will be Erymanthian boar with flame on its horns. :@@@@

As for the Water-type starter.... NANDA KORE WA KISSAMA!?!?!?! Does it have acne? Does it have a Clamperl on its body? AND WHY IS IT SO ****** FULGY/LAME?!

Aaaaaaaaa, that's getting annoying. T_______T Ore no.... ORE NO FIRE TYPOU POCKETOMONASTAH! :'''''''''''''''''''''''(

At least, make the final evolutions and the other Pokemon cool. I beg of you TAJIRI!!!!!!!!! T____________T

I totally agree with you!
[Image: ALiman_phantasticus.jpg]

Homepage for the rest Toungue
http://api.ning.com/files/L1ySGyMwLZ3hID...nSnake.jpg

This is Tsutaaja, the Grass Snake Pokemon!Wink (as its classification)
Zoroark ability is Inner Focus,isn't it?
Wtf is wrong with this insanely huge picture? :/ No seriously, no need for the [ IMG ][/ IMG] things
woops sorry:/
ARGH! The water starter iz an uber failure....wth iz that? :O , I really hope the final evolution to rule...........>.<

Why such a failure nitendooooo?!
as it seems pokemon it's going to die if nitendo won't think with more creativity
I am the only one who believes that all V generation starters are great!? Grr. Zorua ftw;o Illusion Abbility!!!
Im totally gonna have Zoroark in my team.
You are cool!!You love zorua?Toungue(if you love zoroark then you love zorua i am sureWink)

btw: the height and weight of the starters were anouncedToungue
Yep.

Zorua looks cute and yet powerful. Toungue
Reference URL's