Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool.Changed my opinion about the game.There will be a long story this time I guess.
Just like you said,the stuff in the first spoiler seem and can be true.But about the second spoiler I have my doubts.I mean,the story thing is just... "weird" and don't want to say more.
Great Smile
Hmm there will be a new facility like battle tower called battle subway you can see a lot of images in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-wmmaDXrp0.(Btw are we gonna see a remake of ruby,sapphire,emerald i want to see how they will make the new battle frontier)
Ok, I believe the "General Stuff" thing.

Opinion for N stuff (Click to View)

My opinion (Click to View)

4chan much? The pic for Black was fake. 4chan is like Sankaku. Rumors rumors rumors everywhere, but none is true.~
About the N rumors
The rest seems highly probable
And don't forget that what happens in the game also happens in the anime.
The train thing is fail!!!Just one facility?Just one boss?
Can someone tell me what's N ?
N is the name of a mysterious trainer(rival) that appears during your journey and challenges you to battles.
[Image: 4782639815_5f55920b0f.jpg]

This is N.
Double posting for more rumors, from Serebii this time.

Serebii Wrote:The first details on special CoroCoro magazine; CoroCoro Special's October issue have started to come out through a Twitter so there is a possibility of it being inaccurate, with thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation. This issue confirms a new feature within Double & Triple Battles called Combination Attacks. These attacks can be joined together if you select both attacks by selecting two or more specific attacks. Three examples of these attacks include Grass Oath, Fire Oath and Water Oath. We don't know how these work exactly but we have three examples;
If you use Grass Oath and Water Oath, the moves combine to make a Moor attack which lowers your opponent's speed.
In addition to that, Fire Oath and Water Oath create a Rainbow in the sky which boosts the likelihood of secondary effects occuring for your team mates.
Grass Oath & Fire Oath creates a Field of Fire which will cause damage to the opponents each turn.

Not confirmed yet so I'm not posting it on the front page, but sounds really interesting. Prepare for Fire/Water Oath + Togekiss Air Slash spam, flinching you forever. Toungue

That's for you Blue, saying that doubles had no strategy in the past. Toungue
My opinion about the trainer N it's like the noob chasing u in D/P/Plat.I want that makes you think what his story behind him like the son of giovanni in HG/SS and blue in FR/LG
N trainer looks cool.That man in HG/SS was gay!Gay boy.LOOOL!!!

I think this is partly good(move combinations).The good thing is that you will use those to beat others,try to discover new combination,etc..On the other hand,people will get confused with all these new moves,strategies,combinations.Some pokemon teams may become useless due to this.I hope it is only for double and triple battles and not for single ones otherwise we will have problem.
Serebii has posted more unconfirmed stuff, this time source is 2ch.

[Image: okzbjr.png]

Fire-type Rhyperior is not what I expected but it'll do if it turns out to be real.

Discuss.
So we got a green Milotic and a fire Rhyperior? The water one reminds me of Dialga(?), still it is pretty cool. I actually like them, I'll be pleased(as far as the 3rd stages are concerned, 2nd ones are meh imo...) if they end up being real.
Hmm for 1st time in chronicles in a pokemon version i like most the grass type from the water and fire types.Tsutaza 2nd and last evolution is very cool.But i find very angly the fire starter evolutions.
I saw the "possible" evolutions for the starters and I just had to post here for the first time. .-.

I already know that Tsutaja and Mijumaru's second stage evolutions are real. However, none of those final evolutions match their starters basic form at all. If you take all the starters we had before, they've always kept their primary look and color. What leads me to saying this is fake is that for one, Mijumaru's final evolution didn't keep the sumo-like look, plus the color is totally off. I can't see Mijumaru's second stage's body color that light blue. Maybe on the sack of his legs, but his body should remain white. As for the final stage, I don't even know what to say about that there. u_u

Tsutaja, I know is based off of a Grass/Leaf Snake, but based on its first and second stage, I didn't see it actually becoming a snake full out. As it's still cool, doesn't seem to match the whole sequence really. I guess you could say it's like another Charmander who made a change to Charizard, but still...it doesn't seem the same. :\

I don't even know what to say for Pokabu. Oh gosh, that's not what I had in mind at all. ):
Also, if you look at Pokabu's tail in the final evolution, it isn't curly. Just screams "fake" to me.

I just hope these are fake (pretty sure they are), because I've changed my mind about all the Pokémon shown so far, and I like them all. I don't think I could be the same way with these - not if they turn out real anyway.
Reference URL's