Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can say that the trailer is better than the game.*looks at pekinoua*
D:< There are rumors that say that 4/3 in the calendar means that Best Wishes ill be released then. And no European date... :/
There's a difference between rumors and speculation. What we posted about March 25th or what that Bulbagarden member posted about April 17th being the release dates could start some rumors, we both had a source that looked pretty reliable to back it up. What WPM posted was pure speculation, he just threw a guess or two and said that 04/03 may be the anime starting date. I don't think that WPM's guesses can be classified as a good and reliable source to start a rumor.

In my opinion, the only logical thing to happen in 04/03 is the European release. Games are released on Fridays in the European market. TCG releases happen on Wednesdays, that's out of the question. I don't know what day the anime airs in the US, but I don't think it is as important as a game release, let alone a game of the main series. It could be a pre-release event or something in the US, but still, the "i" in TPCi stands for "international", the European release is still the most probable thing to happen on March 4th imo.
oh yes! Pre orders for b and w have appeared in gamestops across the us!
(29-12-2010 01:33 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]There's a difference between rumors and speculation. What we posted about March 25th or what that Bulbagarden member posted about April 17th being the release dates could start some rumors, we both had a source that looked pretty reliable to back it up. What WPM posted was pure speculation, he just threw a guess or two and said that 04/03 may be the anime starting date. I don't think that WPM's guesses can be classified as a good and reliable source to start a rumor.

In my opinion, the only logical thing to happen in 04/03 is the European release. Games are released on Fridays in the European market. TCG releases happen on Wednesdays, that's out of the question. I don't know what day the anime airs in the US, but I don't think it is as important as a game release, let alone a game of the main series. It could be a pre-release event or something in the US, but still, the "i" in TPCi stands for "international", the European release is still the most probable thing to happen on March 4th imo.

So right. Just speculations... I also believe that the date is for Europe. But I can't understand why they are going to be released first in Europe.
When do yout think Pokemon Black & White will be released in Europe?
VOTE HERE!
Quote:...

What do you mean by this?
you just got a glimpse of the future
pardon me for the edit, you'll see Wink
Just saw something.

Take a look there: Pokemon BW Box

At the blue box which says ENHANCED GAME PLAY, it mentions that you will need a Pokemon Trainer Club account. It is possible that the Tokens in Pokemon.com will be useful in BW Big Grin For Dream World I mean Big Grin

Also, Monday is the day of updates for sure. Every English BW Update on the official site has been made on Monday. So... This or the next Monday we'll have an update for sureBig Grin
(01-01-2011 07:18 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]At the blue box which says ENHANCED GAME PLAY, it mentions that you will need a Pokemon Trainer Club account. It is possible that the Tokens in Pokemon.com will be useful in BW Big Grin For Dream World I mean Big Grin

It mentions pokemon-gl.com, not pokemon.com. Just informing players that there's a new thing called Global Link. I'm pretty sure the tokens in pokemon.com are only there just in order to realize how much time I've spent playing Sableye's version of Bejeweled. Toungue
Yes but if an account is required, then it is possible that it will use tokens Toungue

(I have quite the score in the Psyduck gameToungue and many tokensBig Grin)
Where are those games and for which pokemon in dream world? Do I have to make an account first?
(02-01-2011 11:01 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Where are those games and for which pokemon in dream world? Do I have to make an account first?

If it's like the Japanese versions, then yes. I actually have made an account on GL when I first got the games just to get in the Dream World. Dream World was down when I registered though so I had to wait... It eventually became availiable for use, i don't know if the same will happen for the english GL though. We may get Dream World immediatly when the games get released.
They have nothing to do with the Dream World, he's just talking about the flash games on pokemon.com. Make an account over there if you wanna check them.
/offtopic
(03-01-2011 01:34 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]They have nothing to do with the Dream World, he's just talking about the flash games on pokemon.com. Make an account over there if you wanna check them.
/offtopic

Lololol, anyway, someone might want to know about it xD
Reference URL's