Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personaly i like mijumaru's 3rd Evolution stage....But the Evolutions of Tsutaja are cooler in apearence.If these pics are fake i will be really disapointed(actually i will not be dissapointed if the pics of pakabu are fake)
very interesting evolutions if u ask (especialy tsutaja's 2nd evo. it must be grass/dragon type 4 sure Big Grin )
Tsutarja, I choose you! Damn combo breaker... :@ **** 5th Gen for not making me pick the Fire starter...!
Oh, too bad. The evolutions are fake. :/
Fire starter fire starter fire starter fire starter fire starter fire starter *_________________*
Thanks god they are fake.
Since they r fake its back 2 waitin 4 me...its a pity i liked tsutaja's "fake" evolution
They look fake...why would a Snake with feet want to evolve into a snake without feet?Stupid!
That fire type 2nd form looks like Hercules(the semi-god) and his 3rd form looks like a fire type Rhyperior (and captain Barbossa).Goddamn!
The water 2nd form looks COOL!!! but the 3rd form looks like a...Garurumon(hehe).However,it's still stupid Sad.
Those are no cool evo's.
Actualy, Mijumaru's 3rd evolution looks like this fake Swampert:

[Image: 2f0cemf.jpg]

:/
I think we will have to wait till we learn soon the evolutions of the starters pokemon.I hope the grass type starter will have a good evolution because is far the coolest starter from those 3.
(02-09-2010 01:58 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]but the 3rd form looks like a...Garurumon(hehe).

(02-09-2010 03:33 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Actualy, Mijumaru's 3rd evolution looks like this fake Swampert:

It's actually a narwhal.
WTF?What is that?A long-horned whale!!!Never ever imagined such animals exist.It says that they used to sell its horn at a price which is 10 times its weight in gold!Isn't it awesome?
That's why we must watch National Geographic documentaries.Really interesting and weird marine mammal.
(02-09-2010 03:33 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Actualy, Mijumaru's 3rd evolution looks like this fake Swampert:

haha actually this is a fake pokemon by serebii! you can find it here http://www.serebii.net/fakes/[hr]

haha actually this is a fake pokemon by serebii! you can find it here http://www.serebii.net/fakes/
yes that looks like a narwals
that song was awsome
*sings*just dont let them touch your ballzzz
lol
XD
Just in case, some known infos:

Tsutarja knows Grass Mixer( probably its signature), Leaf Storm, Coil and Grass Oath
Pokabu knows Nitro Charge( probably its signature), Flamethrower, Heat Stamp and Fire Oath
Mijumaru knows Shell Blade( probably its signature), Water Pulse, Surf, Tail Whip and Water Oath

That's it Toungue
Narwals narwals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion.(I almost spit the water in my keyboard)
(02-09-2010 04:07 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]

It's actually a narwhal.

It's actually a fake Swampert. ^
Reference URL's