Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24-09-2010 11:01 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]I think it also has Dragon Dance,unlike Garchomp (you're talking about Ononokusu,right?).

I was talking about Sazando, the Dark/Dragon (I was actually replying to Chaos's post. Toungue)

Ononokuso has Dragon Dance and Swords Dance as well.

Quote:if ononokusu will be ubered, then wat about chomp? xD

It might not be ubered, at least not for a while.
(24-09-2010 02:42 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, they sure look a lot like them.

[Image: rbback031.png]

By the way, it's the first time the backsprite shows the whole Pokémon instead of just its upper body.

Yes... the only problem is that it may take sometime to recognise which pokemon is out.Your pokemon appears in squares.
I love that the whole pokemon will be seen from the back it's a very good change.
I agree with alex. I also love the constant animation that changes depending on the conditions. For example,it slows down when the pokemon's health is low,the pokemon closes it eyes during sleep (not sure about that) etc.
Plus and Minus abilities going to be same in Gen V?
I think that there is a positive change. Minus works with both Plus and Minus and so does Minus.
I was partly wrong about the backsprites.It's not that bad after all.Also,I am really impressed with the battles speed.
Oh, and Ononokusu is a sure uber.With Dragon/Bug types, useful moves such as Dragon dance,Outrage,X-scissor,etc. and a 432 max attack it won't be hard for it to KO his opponents.
No ×4 damage and just 2 ×2 damage(Ice,Dragon) but he can treat such pokemon with Rock Slide and Outrage.Its speed is really good(over 300) so it's not that slow imo.The only problem is its defences.
So... I believe I'm the first one in here to find a shiny in Black/White eh? ;)))

I'm starting to love Kapurumo. <3 :PPPP

[Image: image175e.jpg]
whoa cool! Bows to fr3.... So how does the out come of pokabu and its evo stages look. I wanna make a team like this when i can transfer:blaziken,pokabus final evo,dunsparce,aggron,espeon, and the black dragon(cuz its tail looks like dunsparces!)
Omg you are so lucky the gameplay i have to spent to find a shiny is up to 80 hours.(From now i beleive you will love black&whiteToungue)
i only have shiny rattatta and it looks like it came from sewers. How much(U.S dollars) do you think B and W will cost?
Well I don't know. Here in Greece the price might be around 50 Euros,but since video games in Greece are overpriced,I really don't know about the U.S.

Congragulations to Fr3 for the shiny!
yeah..... Pokemon hgss is still around 40 U.S dollars..... I woner if it will cost 45 us dollars
(26-09-2010 12:12 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]i only have shiny rattatta and it looks like it came from sewers.
For me all things came with finding a shiny rattata in bell tower,i trade the shiny rattata for a shiny gible,i trade my shiny gible for shaymin,i trade shaymin doe darkrai,i traded my steelix 88 lvl for a shiny infernape,i traded my shiny infernape for a crowned raikou,i traded my spiritomb for a mew...imagine that i have an event japanese shiny celebi don't remember what dump pokemon i trade for it,a 50lvl jirachi,I traded a dump pokemon for a shiny 90 lvl gliscor after i traded the gliscor for a deoxys,traded a dump pokemon for a phione also.ALL OF THIS STARTED WITH A SHINY RATTATA Toungue
wow maybe i ill try shiny breeding it
Reference URL's