Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30-05-2010 01:31 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]I call for brightness sensing using the DSi camera.-

Hey. Don't tell me that you have some secret source of information that I don't!
JK.

I want to see what corocoro is going to revealBig Grin
This sourse is accesible to both of us, but it also gives nothing more than hidden hints! That's why I believe that Arty2 now has a hidden sourse which is different from the usual ones.
(30-05-2010 12:15 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmm, the legendary Pokemon's names end with "RAM" and "ROM". I won't be surprised if the other legendaries have "HD", "HDMI", "1080p" or "Blu-ray" in their names. :///

Swablu-ray says hi. Toungue

(30-05-2010 01:31 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]I call for brightness sensing using the DSi camera.-

That's a good idea but it can be easily exploited. I guess the basic logic would be to recognize day and night and have some effect in the games. Well, by turning the lights on and off in your room you can control the brightness and have the advantageous effect. Plus, players without DSi would lose some part of the games' mechanics. Brightness sensing could be still cool though, I just hope that the camera won't be used just for taking pics for box wallpapers. Toungue
(29-05-2010 10:38 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]As far as their abilities are concerned,I 'd like them to have something more special than Pressure;it's not a bad ability,but nowhere near unique.Look for example at Kyogre,Groudon and Zoroark;all 3 of them have got game breaking abilities (especially the first 2,the last one has to be tested first,but is still unique).

"Special" Intimidate ftw!
Sounds like game breaking,or rather an Uber balancing ability to me.
Speaking of Dark/Light and the fact that the color of these Pokemon is opposite to the versions' colors, it would be interesting if these Pokemon were in fact the Light and Dark personality of the same Pokemon!
^ That would be interesting.

And that Pokemon is obtainable after beating the Elite 4.
(30-05-2010 05:28 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]And that Pokemon is obtainable after beating the Elite 4.

Naaaah, better start your journey with that Pokemon. :PPP Screw the starters, the new professor(*pokes Celesi*) will show me where the 4th Pokeball is.
There is no need for him to tell you where the 4th Pokeball is.

That Pokemon is dressed as that Rattata next to the professor ! Toungue
Everything is clear now, that's why Joey's Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata!

(30-05-2010 04:29 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Dark/Light and the fact that the color of these Pokemon is opposite to the versions' colors, it would be interesting if these Pokemon were in fact the Light and Dark personality of the same Pokemon!

No more Pokémon with different forms! If it was the first time, I'd be positive to that idea but after having seen Giratina, Rotom and Shaymin, that's enough. Pokémon weren't meant to have different forms in the beginning.
^ Rotom was the biggest failure in Gen 4. Or in the whole Pokemon franchise.
Rotom ftw. Btw i don't think about a form of this pokemon.:/ It's a bit odd.
@NM2: No forms! Not the same mechanic. They would be different but then again the same. And it cannot be explained because it something beyond the human natureToungue
My guess is that we haven't seen the last of form(e)s; it's the new evolution I'm afraid.
Why are you concerned about the evolutions ?

(PS: Its Forms. Smile)
Reference URL's