Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21-09-2010 08:53 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]And there is ANOTHER Pokemon without Weaknesses!! It's Shibirudon! Pure Electric Type Pokemon with Levitate.

Well, no weakness unless facing the awesome Axeface dragon Toungue

About the starters, I'd go with Mijumaru-Daikenki(variety of moves, good attacking stats, it's cool) or Tsudarja-Jaroda(great design imo). The boar didn't really impress me, plus I'm tired of Fire/Fighting starters...
About the starters.... I wanted to choose the fire-type Pokemon, even though I hadn't even seen them. After I saw them, the fire-type starter was out of the question. So, I went for Grass. Although, after checking their stats, I was disappointed, because the Grass starter has low Atk and S.atk. But, on the other hand, the Water has good Def and S.atk and the Fire has good HP, Atk and S.atk. Aaaarg, I don't know what to choose. >_<

If only Jaroda had good S.atk... ;____; </3

AAAAARG, I don't want to choose the Water starter.(even though its 3rd evolution rocks!) I wanted the Fire Starter I wanted the Fire Starter I wanted the Fire Starter I wanted the Fire Starter. :<<<<<<< It's the first generation in which I don't know which starter to choose. *sob*

Edit: About the Electric Pokemon with levitate... it rocks! Design, stats etc. Celesi and I were talking about that... Well, I don't remember if it was NM2 or her. Anyway, Electric with levitate == TGHUYUHKTH I want it in my team!!! D:
Agreed on the Fire starter being shit, i mean wtf is that, i was hoping for a Fire Boar. =.= (Tauros on fire = <3)
(22-09-2010 01:18 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]About the starters.... I wanted to choose the fire-type Pokemon, even though I hadn't even seen them. After I saw them, the fire-type starter was out of the question. So, I went for Grass. Although, after checking their stats, I was disappointed, because the Grass starter has low Atk and S.atk. But, on the other hand, the Water has good Def and S.atk and the Fire has good HP, Atk and S.atk. Aaaarg, I don't know what to choose. >_<

If only Jaroda had good S.atk... ;____; </3

AAAAARG, I don't want to choose the Water starter.(even though its 3rd evolution rocks!) I wanted the Fire Starter I wanted the Fire Starter I wanted the Fire Starter I wanted the Fire Starter. :<<<<<<< It's the first generation in which I don't know which starter to choose. *sob*

Edit: About the Electric Pokemon with levitate... it rocks! Design, stats etc. Celesi and I were talking about that... Well, I don't remember if it was NM2 or her. Anyway, Electric with levitate == TGHUYUHKTH I want it in my team!!! D:
When i will get pokemon black&white i will take for sure for 1st time in chronicles i will choose the grass type it's appearance rocks i don't care if it has low stats,the pig pokemon i hate it and the water starter it's a copy of mudkip and it's evolutions,i don't know grass type got something special.
(22-09-2010 03:19 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ]the water starter it's a copy of mudkip and it's evolutions,i don't know grass type got something special.

.......How the heck is Mijumaru a copy of Mudkip ? It's even better IMO, much better offensive stats, while Swampert lacks an offensive/supportive movepool and also lacks stat-boosting moves.
Why is not the same?it's a bad thing that nintendo starts runs out of ideas and start copying pokemon from previous gens.About the stats ehh ok they should put something very positive about gen 5.
(22-09-2010 03:58 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ]Why is not the same?it's a bad thing that nintendo starts runs out of ideas and start copying pokemon from previous gens.About the stats ehh ok they should put something very positive about gen 5.

..You're kidding, right ?

Mudkip is a fish-like thing while Mijumaru is an Otter, you can even tell by the sprites.

[Image: 501.png] [Image: 502.png] [Image: 503.png]

[Image: 258.png] [Image: 259.png] [Image: 260.png]

How do they look the same ? (Well maybe the second stage looks similar, but that's different.)
Does anyone know if there are still gender differences? Big Grin

/random I've killed that zebra thing twice. :@@@@@@@
(22-09-2010 04:29 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there are still gender differences? Big Grin

/random I've killed that zebra thing twice. :@@@@@@@

Yep, there are still gender differences although i didn't really get the question.

And are you supposed to catch the Zebra Pokemon instead of catching it ? Toungue
(22-09-2010 04:31 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]And are you supposed to catch the Zebra Pokemon instead of catching it ? Toungue

Nope, I don't want to catch it, I want to catch it. :///
(22-09-2010 04:29 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there are still gender differences? Big Grin

Only like 4-5 of the new ones got a female form. Nothing radical either.
I've seen most details of Black and White and it's amazing! Animations during the entire battle,faster battles,extremely high stats,awesome-looking pokemon,a superspecialawesome twist,this is going to be an awesome Gen!

Desukan FTW!!!
^ Yeah but not all changes are good.

Quote:It has recently come to my attention that WiFi battles in Black and White are finally adopting a console-style pre-match. What does this mean? It means that when you start a battle against another player, you get to see the species of all six of their Pokémon and they get to see yours. Then you choose which of your Pokémon to send out first.

From what I gather, this happens in every Wi-Fi match, even Friend Code matches, so any new simulator for the 5th gen games is most likely going to adopt it as well.

Gamefreak is raising the middle finger against competitive pokemon players. >_>
Not entirely true. They just change the way competitive Pokemon Players are going to play. I don't like this change, but it's just because I am not used to it.
I play casually so it's not that much of a concern to me. However,I understand how serious this is for competitive players because of a card in Yu-Gi-Oh that allows you to see your opponent's hand (I'm refering to Trap Dustshoot for those who play the game).

Anyway,I've also heard that Gyms are slightly harder and some moves/abilities got upgrated.
Giga Drain got 75 Base Power
Sturdy has a Focus Sash effect
Lightningrod boost Sp.Atk. when hit by an Electric move

Did I forget anything?
Reference URL's