Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-10-2010 04:29 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ](When these things will come to greece?)

Probably never. "Special" DS consoles rarely leave Japan, and if they do they are only given as prizes (Worlds 2010 winners got a special DSi XL with Pikachu and Bellossom).
That's unfair that japan got everything honestly they make more money outside japan and they sell all rare/good/special things in japan.
(07-10-2010 06:01 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2010 04:29 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ](When these things will come to greece?)

Probably never. "Special" DS consoles rarely leave Japan, and if they do they are only given as prizes (Worlds 2010 winners got a special DSi XL with Pikachu and Bellossom).

I think they will come out but in a 3DS console.Like 3rd Generation when i get Sapphire and a Game boy SP with Kyogre in front of GBA sp.
Amen.

So,what new trainer classes do we have? I've seen American Football Players,Soccer Players,Basketball Players,Doctors,Pilots...
(07-10-2010 06:11 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ]That's unfair that japan got everything honestly they make more money outside japan and they sell all rare/good/special things in japan.

Japanese people are very loyal gamers. They make more money outside of Japan because they sell to a bigger crowd, but in Japan almost everyone has a handheld console and they are willing to buy more. Plus, Nintendo is a Japanese company.
Ok is japanese company but they have to respect to people outside japan that they want more speacila ds & pokemon games,even we are lacking some wi-fi events that japan has.
It's all a matter of market demand and production line availability. The japanese market is very large and loyal indeed but the factory production lines cannot be dedicated to manufacturing Pokemon themed consoles now that the DSi(XL) is nearing it's end.
Who knows what they will think of next? By the way, if I had to make a prediction, I'd say they come to greece in the spring or late winter
(13-10-2010 06:40 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows what they will think of next? By the way, if I had to make a prediction, I'd say they come to greece in the spring or late winter
Kalas rey are you speaking for the special dsi?because if you are talking about the special dsi it will not come not even to america.About pokemon black&white will come at spring i think.
Even though I still don't expect the DSi to be available outside of Japan, the fact that it is not sold exclusively at Pokémon Centers in Japan (like the Dialga/Palkia DS Lite) but also at normal retail stores is good. Not being Pokémon Center-exclusive may mean that the rest of the world will get it and I hope it's true.
If it comes to the rest of the world i will definately buy it,is one of the most stylish ds i have ever seen especially the black one !
Quiet interesting...I just want to kill the 2 creators of Tsutarja and Mijumaru!!!
...and some other Game Freak staff, maybe.
(04-11-2010 05:29 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Quiet interesting...I just want to kill the 2 creators of Tsutarja and Mijumaru!!!
...and some other Game Freak staff, maybe.

Sooooo....that makes Reshiram the girly one and Zekrom the manly one?

It seems that Legendaries......*puts glasses*
aren't so neutral.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got Reshiram and it's awsum >_>
Reshiram > Zekrom!
*Expects to be flamed to death and runz!!!* =P
Reference URL's