Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Talking about changes Big Grin We will learn more tomorrow so hold your breath Big Grin (not until tomorrow Toungue )!!
I think (when it comes out) I'll get White.
I want to see the new legendary pokemon...Then i will choose which i'll buy.
New vehicle? Lol, in the end, you will have Pokemon battles while racing Toungue
Hardcore.
It could be a vehicle like the train in GS,not necessarily in the place of the bike,unless there's something I've misunderstood.
I demand a pogo stick as the new super-awesome means of transportation. Or the truck in Vermillion's port, back from RBY. Toungue
or a skate!?I had heard that they would use skate instead bike in one game(i think ss)
Oh guys let's just wait!Do not believe all these speculations of poke-maniacs!Until we see with our own eyes,everything else is a speculation!

I agree with pek!I want to see the legendaries but the battle between good and evil is on the stage people Big Grin
Nothing new from Pokemon Sunday...We just wait for the new Pokemon Sunday or event the next CoroCoro!Sad

edit:What about lock capsule!?Maybe it's the key to obtain a zorua egg!!or a legendary!!
[Image: CoroCoro_BW5.jpg]
i am wondering...they bring us new pokemons all the time...what is going to happen in 20 years from now?...the only thing i dont wanna see is the pokedex saying that u captured only 386 from 12.316 pokemon!..gotta catch em all..will be past
oh man , 3D buildings and background? these gamez will be awseome!!!
I want to see how many pokemon they will have. of course I'll take Black Toungue
i am not sure yet...but i think i will choose white....or black...i don't know.games an' games will come..does this really worth?i know...3ds,background....but i don't feel like playing yellow,gold....i could say i am a bit disappointed..i just don't know the reason..
I kind have the same feeling djiga10!Let's wait and see!I do not want to stick to the old ones.We first have to see them to create our opinion though the images are not that promising :/
WoW. New Zoroark Trailer and it's just awesome! I think that it will be one very cool pokemon in B/W!
Reference URL's