Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's interesting how every time, people call this Pokemon or another crap but never actually present any specific arguments that logically prove their opinion Toungue
^ I don't find the Pokemon shitty.

The only Pokemon that i find shitty is that ancient Egyption thing with ghosty arms.
(03-07-2010 09:14 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]The flying Pokemon is a mixture of Venonat and Zubat.

Κοffing+Zubat?
What???Soo, you mean that...you..ehm... like 'em?
Personally I hate them because some of them are like shit and i mean it(water starter),others are rediculous such as that white mouse and others are awfully designed like the crocodile with the black eyes.Plus none of them looks cool except the grass starter that is a little funny and Reshiram and Zekrom that are of the coolest and most epic legends ever.At least they are better than Shaymin and Arceus.
They're okay.

But that egyption thing with ghosty arms is shit.
Zorua is better than everything >.< Koromori is... white :O!
Wasn't Koromon a digimon's name? :S Gosh... Really Gamefreak? REALLY? xD
Xaxaxa!!!

@ Pekinoua: Really sorry.I forgot Zorua and Zoroark.Zorua is good but Zoroark is even better.

FAQ:Does Zorua evolve?
@skorp: yes (μα π ζεις? Toungue ). into zoroark
So, after being away for some time, I guess I'll reply to some of you...

(28-06-2010 08:01 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]inb4; the new Pokemon are lame, the new gen is lame, the new battle system is ********** *** ***** **** ugly(SS/HG(battle system) > all), the map is small, etc. etc.

inb4ing your own posts?

(04-07-2010 11:21 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]The new pokemons are a mixture of yugi and digimon...They are epic FAIL..
HATERS
(05-07-2010 01:20 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thats what im assuming and i think the designer epic failed on some of these pokemon
GONNA
(05-07-2010 02:40 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]fix'd and the flying pokemon like shit looks a little like DeviDevimon.
HATE

Seriously guys? You hate everything? After a single Pokémon is revealed, I see a shitstorm of posts claiming "it looks like a Digimon" of that "Game Freak has epicly failed". Palmon looks like Oddish and vice versa but I don't see people complaining, just because they've gotten used to both after all this time. My point is, give them some time, play the games and then decide what you like or not. Sure, some Pokémon scream 'awesome' at first sight (like Zekrom) but I don't see why you people hate Doryuuzu or that green thingy just by seeing a sprite. Did anyone think that Doryuuzu may derive from "do" (japanese for earth) and "ryuu" (japanese for dragon)? If it turns out to be a new Garchomp, people will go crazy about it.

Concluding, stop judging new Pokémon by just a simple sprite! Charizard doesn't look all that awesome here [Image: greenspr006.png] yet it's probably the most loved Pokémon. Wait to see their badassness, then judge them.
First of all,Charizard is always cool.Secondly,Oddish came first or together with Palmon so it doesn't matter (i never liked Palmon or Oddish).Also, 4 years have passed since Diamond & Pearl release and i still HATE Piplup,Turtwig,Chimchar and their evolutions (except Grotle and Empoleon).And i don't think Garchomp is that cool.You can say that older pokemon look like more with what they are.That new fire type monkey is more like an angry/(stupid suits better) version of Alexandros Petridis).
(08-07-2010 02:30 AM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]So, after being away for some time, I guess I'll reply to some of you...

(28-06-2010 08:01 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]inb4; the new Pokemon are lame, the new gen is lame, the new battle system is ********** *** ***** **** ugly(SS/HG(battle system) > all), the map is small, etc. etc.

inb4ing your own posts?

(04-07-2010 11:21 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]The new pokemons are a mixture of yugi and digimon...They are epic FAIL..
HATERS
(05-07-2010 01:20 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]yeah thats what im assuming and i think the designer epic failed on some of these pokemon
GONNA
(05-07-2010 02:40 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]fix'd and the flying pokemon like shit looks a little like DeviDevimon.
HATE

Seriously guys? You hate everything? After a single Pokémon is revealed, I see a shitstorm of posts claiming "it looks like a Digimon" of that "Game Freak has epicly failed". Palmon looks like Oddish and vice versa but I don't see people complaining, just because they've gotten used to both after all this time. My point is, give them some time, play the games and then decide what you like or not. Sure, some Pokémon scream 'awesome' at first sight (like Zekrom) but I don't see why you people hate Doryuuzu or that green thingy just by seeing a sprite. Did anyone think that Doryuuzu may derive from "do" (japanese for earth) and "ryuu" (japanese for dragon)? If it turns out to be a new Garchomp, people will go crazy about it.

Concluding, stop judging new Pokémon by just a simple sprite! Charizard doesn't look all that awesome here [Image: greenspr006.png] yet it's probably the most loved Pokémon. Wait to see their badassness, then judge them.

Thank you.
(08-07-2010 03:40 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly,Oddish came first or together with Palmon so it doesn't matter (i never liked Palmon or Oddish).

It's not a matter of what came out first. Both Pokémon and Digimon are monsters based on japanese (most of the time) culture. If I remember correctly, the Naruto manga came out in 1997, two years after Pokémon. The very first sentence you read is "Once appeared a Nine-Tailed Demon Fox". I never saw anybody complaining that it was a Ninetales ripoff, they are both based on a japanese legend and people accepted that fact. Another example, in some anime/manga, I've seen/read that the drill is supposed to be a symbol of manliness or something, and if you've seen Megaman or Gurren-Lagann, this seems correct. Which pretty much makes Doryuuzu one extremely badass mf'er in the eyes of the japs, and strange for us, western people. Again, my point is, do not judge by just a sprite.

Also, I'm sooooo gonna laugh my ass off when Arty2 releases the list with the stats of the new Pokémon as he did back in DP and people start posting stuff like "OMG MIJUMARU'S FINAL EVO HAS A SPATK OF 150, I'M PICKING THIS ONE!" or "THAT SARCOPHAGUS IS A GREAT MIXED SWEEPER, AWESOME!".
I'm not gonna worry about the stats, im gonna pick the Pokémon i like.
related update in main, yet another fromt he anime art sheet confirmed Smile
Reference URL's