Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-09-2010 03:01 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Hey NM2, were the rumors you posted from Pokexperto true ?

Considering Pokexperto has proven to be credible, yes, I would believe them.
Also, more stuff:

Quote:This was written YESTERDAY in pokexperto, by an anonymous user called Kato, I post this here because he talked about the buffalo and the scans werent revealed yet, so take it as you wish:

"Hiro, Melkor, I am the sacred cow. Let me do this, is a gift that I do to myself. Today was a special day. Do not worry or be angry. Thank you. Continue being the same.

In this generation there are 3 trios. The typical four-legged beasts that are inspired by the three musketeers.
Steel/Fighting equivalent to Athos, courage pokemon, is blue with yellow horns
Rock/Fighting equivalent to Porthos, corpulence pokemon, is gray and very sturdy, like a bull.
Grass/Fighting equivalent to Aramis, elegance pokemon, is green and stylized. His shiny version is completely pink.
This trio complements with the Water/Fighting pokemon, is a pony with an orange mane, like the feather of the hat of D'Artagnan. This is an event pokemon.

The event pokemon that have 2 forms, the female form is the constant melody pokémon, equivalent to Constance, D'Artagnan`s girlfriend. The basic form is Normal/Psychic and the alternate form is Normal/Fighting. The first form have loose green hair and the second form have the orange color hair tied up like turban. In both cases, her dress is black.

Then we have the Raijin trio, genies sitting in clouds. The pure Flying type is green. The Electric/Flying is blue and the Ground/Flying is reddish brown a white hammer behind his head.

The final trio are the dragons Reshiram, Zekrom and the "frozen chicken" that nobody is going to like, is the ugliest of the three dragons, Dragon/Ice. It is curious that the second type of the dragons is directly related to the type of the legendary birds .

Shiny Reshiram have pink tones.

After the 3 headed hydra there are 2 Bug/Fire pokemon.

Also, there are a Tauros with afro hair, 2 dark type vultures, 2 psychic type aliens.

A fire type anteater and a Bug/Steel ant.

New combinations are Ground/Ghost, Ground/Electric that is a sole, Water/Ghost that are a prince jellyfish and a king jellyfish, and Fire/Ghost that is a candle which becomes a lantern and finally a spider-shaped candelabrum."

I wish I weren't bored to make a Pokédex-like list with all the known Pokémon so far, but yeah, I am.
yes this is strange.....3 generations the same type? 0.0 , I hope the water starter to has a great type combination. Also 156 NEW POKEMON? There are many(better for me xD) . Legendaries from the three musketeers ? I wanna see that...
With 150 new pokemon in black&white is not an issue for nintendo so many pokemons?I mean 650 pokemon are a lot and how they are supposed to put at least of them 500-600 pokemon in only one game?
I think that in these games we won't have many pokemon from other generations in the beginning (pokemon like machop , geodude etc.)
We'll have zero old Pokemon actually, at least before the E4 that is.
And there is gonna be a Migration option. Big Grin

But i'm scared that i won't have my trained Pokemon from HGSS in B/W though.. i've heard that i can't get Pokemon that weren't trained in B/W from HGSS. Sad

All these EV'd Pokemon. >:
(12-09-2010 10:09 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]But i'm scared that i won't have my trained Pokemon from HGSS in B/W though.. i've heard that i can't get Pokemon that weren't trained in B/W from HGSS. Sad
As i have read in serebii the only way to migrate pokemon from HG/SS/P/D/Plat. is by using the pokeshifter.With the pokeshifter like previous versions you can transfer up to 6 pokemons and it will require 2 ds.Unlike the pal park the method do get the 6 pokemon you transferred is a minigame that there will be various boushes and from there your pokemon will pop out.(It sucks that it needs 2ds i know)
2 ds??? Noo... where am I supposed to find the 2nd ds?And with that stupid nintendo wifi I can't trade with other people.So,how am I gonna trade/migrate my old pals?Stupid japanese people.
Luckily i have a DS Lite and a DS Phat..

And skorp, i sometimes have troubles, but they're not that bad..
[Image: im4bh5.jpg]

Real or fake? Looks extremely Sugimori-ish to me but there are many people than can imitate his style.
I can't really tell, it sometimes depends on the source. Toungue
Yooterii ( or Yorterii) is the "shih tzu" on pokexperto? lol

:3 it's so awesome!
i wonder if in gen six dunsparce will evolve >:3 |^_^|
So people that don't have 2ds they will lose all pokemon IV generation what is the theory of nintendo to ruin from the start of a game(black&white)the experience of an old pokemon player?
Reference URL's