Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They both look great, but I'm pretty sure I'll get White.
Sugimori seems to favor dragons lately. Too many dragons/dragon-like pokemon compared to earlier generations...
One other thing to think about, Reshiram has "-shir-" in its name, maybe from Japanese "shiroi" which means white while Zekrom has "-kur- (kr)" in its name, from Japanese "kuroi" - black or "kurai" - dark.
:o interestingBig Grin
hm....yea this is true i think that's the key....I think that every pokemon hides a meaning on its name Toungue
(Zek) Rom
(Reshi) Ram What the heck!?
I find the two new legendaries abso-friggin-lutely brilliant! Their designs are amazing. The black one's tail is like an aeroplane's turbine-thing ffs! It's screaming the word awesomeness~ The white one is a wolf-headed chicken with hands on its wings!

And all that reminded me of this!

hype'd
(29-05-2010 12:53 AM)Celesi Wrote: [ -> ]I find the two new legendaries abso-friggin-lutely brilliant! Their designs are amazing. The black one's tail is like an aeroplane's turbine-thing ffs! It's screaming the word awesomeness~ The white one is a wolf-headed chicken with hands on its wings!

I was going to post EXACTLY the same thing.That's what went through my mind when I first saw them.Weird...
I like these two legendaries. They 're pretty cool.

I think that a new type might be introduced in 5th gen. Weird, but it might happen. You know, Black is White's opposite. I think that Zekrom will be a Dark-type Poke (actually, a Dark/Dragon one) and the new type could Light so the two legendaries can have opposite typing... You get it.
......theyre pretty cool but dont you think they lok a little like warped palkias
(29-05-2010 04:43 AM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]I like these two legendaries. They 're pretty cool.

I think that a new type might be introduced in 5th gen. Weird, but it might happen. You know, Black is White's opposite. I think that Zekrom will be a Dark-type Poke (actually, a Dark/Dragon one) and the new type could Light so the two legendaries can have opposite typing... You get it.

I thought the same. ReshiRAM is absolutely light-typeToungue NO MORE PSYCHIC TYPES:o
I hope it's Ligth type but...It can't since the second generation the opposite of Dark is psychic but maybe this time...
Whats wrong with you guys and the Light type ?

Fighting is Light type in Japanese version Pokemon games.

And plus we don't want the games to ruin the balance we had since Gen 2.

So no new types please.
I agree with the friend above.I don't want a 18th element appear.Also,Reshiram's body has some characteristics we see on Arceus[legs(feet actually),head...]
In my opinion light type is awful. But better than psychic type. We'll see. I prefer flying/dragon. Or(difficult) normal/dragon.
We already have Dragon/Flying.

What i want to see is Dark/Dragon (Dragon/Dark) and Ice/Dragon. (Dragon/Ice)

Now thats what i call good type combinations.
Reference URL's