Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok. I will be on alert for new infosWink
It's not the news or info I'm talking about. We eventually learn those. I'm mostly concerned about the way things are presented and what you people might think about it.

1. The battle screen sucks
  2. The new Pokedex sucks
  3. C Gear is ******** ugly
  4. The "stats" page sucks
  5. Why is there a ****** text on the screen? I don't care if they have lowered its opacity. I can't ***** see my Pokemon!
  6. Nintendo is getting more lame. OH YES! TRUE STORY!
6. ololol fr3 doesn't know Game Freak Toungue

The only thing that concerns me is the map. As someone else said (iirc), it looks a bit... small :>

Quote:Apparently you can upload your saved game to some website, and interact with it through the internet.

Ok wut, that sounds cool.
Don't Worry These Games Will Not Be So Mess...But Actually The Pokemon Look Common And Extraordinary.....1 TO 4 Gens Was Cool.....Game Freak Gave Up At Designing....
do you think nintendo will announce anything about v gen on E3 today.
(15-06-2010 12:21 PM)jangofett18 Wrote: [ -> ]do you think nintendo will announce anything about v gen on E3 today.

They Should!!!
But They Might Won't....I Hope Just To See Some Good News...
About the map,there might be some underground towns or some in caves etc,so that it's not so small.Although it sounds a bit silly Toungue.

About the Pokedex,do you think it's possible that its design is a hint to 3DS' one?It has been the case with previous Pokedex but I'm not sure at all...
(15-06-2010 12:23 PM)Austriakos Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-06-2010 12:21 PM)jangofett18 Wrote: [ -> ]do you think nintendo will announce anything about v gen on E3 today.

They Should!!!
But They Might Won't....I Hope Just To See Some Good News...

maybe nintendo will reveal (on E3) some new info about b/w. u know, like introducing the new pkmn, the other cities & places of isshu region etc

@fr3: anything else which sucks? xD
The whole game. :)))
No news about Poke B/W in E3. Sad
Aye... They could have at least made up a nice lil 3d vid with the starters and reshi/zekrom... Oh well.
No bone was thrown for us, as expected.

But seriously now. It's mid June, and September is drawing really close. We'll be flooding with updates in the upcoming months, so no worries. Wink
what i have head from many freinds who have seen the new pokemon say nintendo gave up on the art for the but wait till we see their evolved forms plz be gooood or awesome
I'm pretty sure Ken Sugimori is still the one responsible of the artwork so far... Toungue
who knows so farrrr i think he has done a good job so hope fully he keeps it up
Reference URL's