Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah that really dissappointed me too.Oh Ninty why,oh why... Toungue
Black and White will sure rock but it would rock even more if you would be able somehow to transfer Pokemon from other DS gens with one console.Also,something that i havent noticed/searched for: Will be able to migrate from GBA games in B/W?
Am I the only one who thinks that we shouldn't be able to transfer our Pokémon at all? What's the point of using the same Metagross you built back in 2005 after 5 or 10 years? Just build a new one, it won't take that long.

(13-09-2010 04:00 PM)dark_lugia Wrote: [ -> ]Also,something that i havent noticed/searched for: Will be able to migrate from GBA games in B/W?

They haven't said anything about directly transfering Pokémon from GBA games to B/W iirc but you can migrate to a Gen IV game and then transfer to Gen V.
(13-09-2010 04:23 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who thinks that we shouldn't be able to transfer our Pokémon at all? What's the point of using the same Metagross you built back in 2005 after 5 or 10 years? Just build a new one, it won't take that long.

+1

I did the same thing with Diamond and Platinum. It's more fun that way.
(13-09-2010 04:23 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]What's the point of using the same HACKED Metagross you built back in 2005 after 5 or 10 years? Just build a new one, it won't take that long.

A little edit.Migrating from generation IV will only full our games with more Pokesav Pokemon.
Well, id ont have lots of super pokemon anyway only my HG/SS team Toungue
The only reason i want what i reffered is to have my event pokemon in my new games so that i wont search for 'em in every game i have.And i think these cant be built...And i still have my fairly good collection of event Pokemon in my Pearl while i could have used/traded them
(13-09-2010 04:23 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one who thinks that we shouldn't be able to transfer our Pokémon at all? What's the point of using the same Metagross you built back in 2005 after 5 or 10 years? Just build a new one, it won't take that long.
So why you play pokemon HG/SS if in 6 months your pokemon will be useless,if nintendo wants not people got so many pokemon they have to increase the rarerity of a lot of pokemon.Example:in FR/LG you remember how rare was kangasknan and even more tauros?
Transferring pokemon will probably result in B/W becoming full of hacked pokemon(what is likely even without the migrating option Sad) just like Blue said. Still, being able to have your old ones is a good thing imo for the sake of memories and the effort put into breeding/training them.
(13-09-2010 06:59 PM)Grovyle_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Transferring pokemon will probably result in B/W becoming full of hacked pokemon.
That most of pokemon games are full of hacked pokemon is their MISTAKE that they don't get more secuirity in the games.(they could put a download the 1st time you log in the wi-fi and detect hacked pokemon and if it can ban or warn the trainer that got the hacked pokemon,come on i don't believe it's something hard the next nintendo console will be 3d they can't make a simple secuirity?)
But the latest version of Hacked Pokemon are Pokemon that imitate perfectly the real ones. You can directly send them to your games via Pokemon GTS! I don't know if they can detect them. They could do something like that in B/W though if the code is different.
Yeah that's true some pokemon are difficult to find but for years now action replay and the rest of the cheating devices are steps forward from nintendo in breaking their secuirity.
By the way, reposting for the 3rd time, the last post was in the previous page and it's annoying to go back to edit, plus no one would look at it. So:

Pokexperto Wrote:494: Victini
495: Tsutarja
496: Janobii
497: Jyarooda
498: Pokabu
499: Chaobuu
500: Pokabu's 3rd Evo
501: Mijumaru
502: Futachimaru
503: Daikenki
504: Minezumi
505: Miruhoggu
506: Yooterii
507: Haaderia
508: A dog-like Pokémon, resembles an adult Shih Tzu but with longer body. Long mustache and black-to-grey body http://bit.ly/9diX5S
509: Choroneko
510: Reparudasu (Calling Leopardash for English name)
511: Yanappu
512: Yanappu Evo, same design but bigger, with an Elvis forelock, more hair and arrogant pose. Also a pure Grass type. Fanart.
513: Baoppu
514: Baokki
515: Hiyappu
516: Hiyakki
517: Munna
518: Musharna
519: Mamepato
520: Hatoopoo (also Normal / Flying)
521: Mamepato 3rd Evo. Typical bird Pokémon with an arrogant pose, resembles a pigeon. Same colors, but brown chest. Normal/Flying Type. Oh, btw, 521 has an alternative Forme. Still a pigeon, same pose, but with a pink mask, maybe a Spring Forme or somewhat.
522: Shimama
523: Zeburaika
524: Dangoro
525: Dangoro Evo, Gigaiasu Pre Evo.
526: Gigaiasu
527: Koromori
528: Kokoromori
529: Moguryuu
530: Doryuuzu (Ground/Steel-type)
531: Tabunne (Normal-type)
532: Dokkoraa
533: Fighting Type guy with an iron girder. It is stronger that its pre-evo and has a clown nose.
534: Fighting Type guy with a concrete block on each hand. It got huge and badass in the process. The clown nose is not funny anymore.
535: Otamaro.
536: A bigger tadpole. Has developed legs, still no arms. Blue color, white tail. Three protuberances from head, four from body. Water/Ground.
537: A big frog, full with protuberances in head, arms and legs. No more tail. Its very big and has kinda mafia pose. Water/Ground.
538: Judo Pokémon, appeared on musical ( http://dlvr.it/4bfls ). Kimono stays. Rocky red skin, big eyebrows and nose. Pure Fighting Type.
539: Dageki
540: Kurumiru
541: Kurumiru Evo. The leaf grows and covers the Pokémon as a cocoon. Only eyes and mouth can be seen. Bug/Grass Type.
542: Hahakomori
543: Fushide
544: Hoiiga
545: Scolopendra Pokémon ( http://bit.ly/cYSqJk ). Silhouette here: http://bit.ly/asjnsT Color like first pre-evo. Bug/Poison Type.
546: Monmen
547: Cloud Pokémon. Still deciding whether its a sheep or not. Grass-type. Fanart.
548: Churine
549: Grass Lady Pokémon. She wears a flower hat with crown. Big leaf on the back. Her dress is a leaf bulb, with 2 dark green leaves as arms.
550: Basurao. Two Formes. One is green with red stripe and eyes, other with blue stripe and eyes. Second seems more aggresive. Water-type.
551: Meguroko
552: Meguroko Evo. Very similar in design, but bigger, fatter and standing on two legs. Has spikes on the back. Ground/Dark.
553: Meguroko 2nd Evo. Even bigger and fatter, it now looks fiercer and has turned red color (maybe gender difference?). Ground/Dark-type.
554: Darumakka
555: Hihidaruma. Hihidaruma has an alternative Forme (Fire/Psychic).
556: Dancing Cactus Pokémon. It has yellow eyes and spikes, and two pink flowers sprouting from the head. Two arms, no feet. Pure Grass.
557: Ishizumai
558: A Hermit Crab Pokémon. The crab is holding a giant cube rock that is like 5 times its size. Bug/Rock-type.
559: Zuruggu
560: Dark/Fighting guy. Similar design to previous one, but orange head, with red crest. Has a hood at the back with pre-evo head, scary.
561: Shinporaa
562: Desumasu
563: Desukan
564: Archelon Fossil Pokémon. Blue body and grey shell. Amazing design. Water/Rock-type.
565: Archelon Fossil Pokémon. Bigger body, stands on two legs and has an armor/shell of rock. Bulky Water candidate? Water/Rock-type.
566: Archaeopteryx Fossil Pokémon. A Rock/Flying-type bird with yellow, red and blue feathers.
567: Archaeopteryx Fossil Pokémon. The bird has become bigger and fiercer. Its head is now green/red coloured. Rock/Flying-type.
568: Yabukuron
569: Garbage Bag Pokémon. The garbage has grown a lot and thus half the body is grey dirt. Very amorphous. Pure Poison-type.
570: Zorua
571: Zoroark
572: Chillarmy
573: Chillarmy Evo (Chillarmy + Long white scarf covering its body, Normal-type).
574: Gochimu
575: Emo Girl Pokémon. Gochiruzeru Pre Evo. A little girl with two ponytails, but very similar to Gochiruzeru. Psychic-type.
576: Gochiruzeru
577: Yuniran
578: Cell Pokémon. Rankurusu Pre Evo. Now the cell has developed tiny arms, and more green jelly. Pure Psychic-type.
579: Rankurusu
580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water/Flying-type.
581: Swana
582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice-type.
583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice-type. Fanart.
584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice-type.
585: Shikijika
586: Mebukijika
587: Emonga
588: New Bug Pokémon. Pure Bug-type. Fanart.
589: Knight Bug Pokémon. A knight with an armor, spears and helmet. Main body is based on previous bug. Bug/Steel-type.
590: Tamagetake
591: Tamagetake Evo. A Mushroom Pokémon with a pink PokéBall design, and two smaller PokéBall as hands. Grass/Poison-type.
592: Jellyfish Pokémon. Round blue head with 5 tentacles. Water/Ghost-type. Has another Forme, pink color and different tentacles.
593: Jellyfish Pokémon. Also Water/Ghost-type. Fanart.
594: Mamanboo (No. 100 at Isshu PokéDex).
595: Denchura Pre Evo, Bug/Electric-type. Fanart.
596: Denchura
597: Iron Ball Pokémon. Grass/Steel-type. Fanart.
598: Steel Platform Pokémon. A spiky steel platform with three grass arms going up and ending in steel maces. Grass/Steel-type.
599: Gear
600: Gear + Another big gear behind.
601: Gear + Big gear behind + Small gear at bottom + Platform.
602: Small Fish, white color. Electric-type.
603: Small Lamprey Pokémon. Electric-type.
604: Big Lamprey Pokémon. Green/Blue color and round mouth. Electric-type.
605: Green Alien Pokémon. Big oval head, this mark on head ( http://bit.ly/bHwabq ) and small body. Weird. Pure Psychic-type.
606: Brown Alien Pokémon. Big trapezoid head (ufo-like), same mark on head and small body. Bigger than Pre Evo. Psychic-type.
607: Ghost Candle Pokémon. Ghost/Fire-type. Fanart.
608: Ghost Lamp Pokémon. Ghost/Fire-type. Fanart.
609: Ghost Candelabra Pokémon. A candelabra with a main bulb and four arms ending in purple flames. Fire/Ghost-type.
610: Kibago
611: Kibago Evo. Like Kibago but with longer horns and tail, and bigger. Green on top, grey on bottom. Dragon-type.
612: Ononokusu
613: A baby polar bear with a giant blue snot (uurrgh). Ice-type.
614: A polar bear. Fanart. Pure Ice-type.
615: Hexagonal Mirror Pokémon. Front part of mirror features an angry face full of hate. Pure Ice-type.
616: A clam with red body and a helmet shell. Bug-type. Fanart.
617: Ninja clam with no shell. Pure Bug-type.
618: Marbled Electric Ray Pokémon. A yellow/brown ray like in this image. Electric/Ground-type. Fanart.
619: Monk Warrior Pokémon. Martial arts pose, brown body, pink arms and legs. Fighting-type.
620: Similar to 619, white color and mustache. Fighting-type.
621: Red Head Dragon. A blue dragon with red head and scales. Very aggressive and cool design. Pure Dragon-type.
622: Robot Pokémon. Ground/Ghost Pokémon made of earth with white energy in eyes and belly.
623: Robot Pokémon. Ground/Ghost, much bigger.
624: Warrior Pokémon. Steel/Dark-type.
625: Warrior Pokémon. Steel/Dark-type. Both based on Kamen Raider.
626: Buffalon
627: Wargle Pre Evo. An eaglet covered by white down and just one feather. Normal/Flying-type.
628: Wargle
629: Vulture Breed Pokémon. It stays on its egg and has small wings. Dark/Flying-type.
630: Vulture Pokémon. Black feathers, pink head. Dark/Flying-type.
631: Anteater Pokémon, Fire-type.
632: Ant, Bug/Steel-type.
633: One headed hydra, Dark/Dragon-type.
634: Two headed hydra, Dark/Dragon-type.
635: Three headed hydra, Dark/Dragon-type.
636: Bug/Fire-type.
637: Bug/Fire-type.
638: Steel/Fighting-type Legendary (the blue one).
639: Rock/Fighting-type Legendary.
640: Grass/Fighting-type Legendary (the green one).
641: Pure Flying-type Legendary of the Raijin trio.
642: Electric/Flying-type Legendary of the Raijin trio.
643: Reshiram
644: Zekrom
645: Ground/Flying-type Legendary of the Raijin trio.
646: Dragon/Ice-type Legendary, complements Reshiram and Zekrom.
647: Water/Fighting-type Event Legendary.
648: Normal/Psychic-type Event Legendary.
649: Bug/Steel-type Event Legendary.

Editing the post as they reveal more.
Alien-like Pokemon? Mmmm, interesting. First fossils, now aliens. Toungue No seriously, it's very interesting. I hope it's veeeeeeery weird/mysterious. <3

This gen has LOOOOTS OF Dragon-types, Psychic-types, Fighting-types, WEIRD types. FWAK. WANT!

Edit: I hoped Smugleaf's 3rd evo would be Grass/Electric. :'''''(

I just love my Pokemon, don't wanna make new ones.

Emotionally attached, maybe ? Toungue
Alien pokemon!? Hell yeah!
@ bear with snot: Lol
Ok, but what about our events and shinies? In Diamond I have like a box full of events.Not to talk about the number of hours it takes someone to find a shiny legendary (SR).
There is still the option to trade them to someone with 2 ds to transfer them and then he/she can give them back to you in B/W games.That takes lots of time and will cost, I guess but no pain no gain.
Reference URL's