Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't really see any difference.
Zoroark.>,< Zorua *_*

Hacked Zorros -_-
(05-06-2010 01:49 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see any difference.

It depends on how you see your games. If you see it as a program that just reads and edits .pkm files, then ok, downloading one created by PokéSav is ok. If you see it as a challenge, using illegitimate means to complete your goals doesn't seem ok.
I don't hack, if that's what you mean.

I only use AR to get Master Balls and Items and stuff. But not Pokemon.
[Image: orupsk.jpg]

Rings any bells? I present you Atlanta City island, from Futurama XD

[Image: 4606284362_6b47e0705c_o_d.jpg]
having a hundred master balls it actually has no effort to catch a Pokemon (other thing to find it). also a bunch of rare candies or evolutionary stones it's kind of overhelpfull (I came up with word ok)
I believe sweet-devil is partly right.Let's use a just-EVed pokemon as an example.You need to teach it a TM that's not obtainable 2nd time in the game and you have already used it once on another pokemon.What do you do?Get from a friend!No friends around?Wifi trade.
People on wifi ask for shinies, legends, good ivs, master balls & other rare items in exchange for your TM.So,I wondered "how do they sell them?Won't they need them sometime?".That made me ask some of them and the only answer were "I use AR"!!!
So,you have AR and that's why you take others' legit pokemon?Because you can?And then you'll put someone else to Ev train them in exchange for a f*cking berry or something?
No,I don't like these people.And I don't have AR.And I will not give money to buy it.But I support the item & TM idea.Turning to Masterballs,i prefer luxury ball and apricorn balls design.I am already getting bored of pokemon.If I start catching legends with masterballs,I will only miss fun of catching a legendary pokemon normally.
3 new pokemon! Munna(Toungue lol), Chiramii(chinchilla) and one bird pokemon!Female profesor(araragi) and he ha Chiramii. Chirammi's abillity i Cute Charm or technician, i normal type,0.4 height, weight 5.8 and a nwe move weet slap. :o
The new professor's name is Araragi huh? I hope you know what this means... GO WATCH BAKEMONOGATARI NOW! xD

Nice Pokemon. :O I really like the Bird thingie. Guess we won't be seeing a pure Flying type, again. :x And wth is that pink thing over there?! It's uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
It' name is munnaToungue(the pink)
Screw his name. It can be called however it wants to. But it's gawdamn ugly. I prefer a cool Pokemon with a **** name than an ugly Pokemon with a good/bad name. In this case, both are... nvm, I won't say it. ://
brix will be... @ starter grass type fighting the White-Dragon thing. Big Grin
Oh gosh, new scans, new Pokemon :]
That one's so precioussss: [Image: 21dlia.jpg]

D'aw.
Giaru, the gear pokemonToungue! I want it now:o!
Chiramii looks great, Cute Charm is a well-deserved ability I have to say. The pigeon one is ok as well, I find it better than Starly actually. Gear looks strange, but in a good way and reminds me of magnemite.

The pink thing though looks just wrong, it better evolve into something nicer :/

I didn't expect the professor to be female btw, it's ok for a change...
I don't like them so much, but they seem to have very good abilities for stage 1 Pokemon. Another dream eater Pokemon... I prefer Hypno.

To all greek fans: (In the 4th gen we had Bippa and now Munna ?! Is this some kind of joke targeting Greece? )
Reference URL's