Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lolwat, Sauce? Where did you get that? Toungue
That's a fake. CoroCoro will be out soon.

*this thread will be merged with the one about B&W
they match your shiloutes exactly
btw celesi i got it from my source for new pokemon stuff its a secret
Hm I really think the first one is the water that's what I thought....It seems the coolest and best and all stuff....(plus I allways choose the water one Toungue)
When are the scans going to leakToungue? They are late0.0!
"The scans are never late, nor are they early, they arrive precisely when they mean to”

Or maybe not xD.
:OToungue CoroCoro is going to be released in Friday mornig. right?
Its release date is 15/05 in Japan,probably while it's still Friday for us.
shits... pokbeach revealed them: [Image: corocoro-pokemon-black-white-starters-1.jpg]

fire type is very cute, grass very cool and water type is a . I will choose for first time in pokemon chronicles fire or grasss starter!!:O
I'd say I want all 3 in my team Toungue Hoping the 3rd stages to be badass Big Grin
The new area is called Isshu (I know some Japanese so I think I can help a little, it says so in the upper-left corner)
The trainers look nice Toungue.As far as the Pokemon are concerned,I mostly only care about the final evolutions.The water one (if this is what it is,maybe water/ice? ) seems weird,the Grass one seems cool,and the fire one is a pig,wtf Toungue.
I think it also says that up until now, those trainers are the most grownups than in any other game.

EDIT: Wow I was right with only 9 months of Japanese, Pokebeach just confirmed what I said before first Toungue
[Image: mb1p9e.jpg] => [Image: 10fe34i.jpg]

oh, seriously now.

And gotta love the trainers' designs. I think they're the best so far, compared to last gen's mushroomheads and Hoenn's cosplayers at least.
I so want that hat~
Awesome trainer artwork. After the DPPt crappy male trainer and the stupid (imo) remake of Gold, these guys look great.

As for the starters, they're just ok. I like the look on the Fire-type's face, I guess I'll be going with that.
The fire starter's final evo will be a giant fire hog.Toungue
Reference URL's