Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I got fired as a waitress for filling a persons glass with water instead of tea so my income is goneWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I don't really know why, but I can't wait for the next generation Big Grin

When I got back into Pokemon, it was right when Diamond and Pearl came out, so I never really got to enjoy the hype of a new generation coming out.
I never enjoy more games coming out...as you can tell. But this time my mom is buying it for me ad a B-Day present!!!
I'm wondering if I should stay away from all spoilers that will be shown, and then when I buy the game it will all be exciting and new to me.But I can't wait for the game to be released!!!
I am in dillema...
The excitement of having a new game in your hands and knowing nothing about it cannot be described Wink
Emerald,Platinum,Pearl,LeafGreen,HeartGold...I didn't know anything for them...Big Grin
(10-04-2010 12:52 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Emerald,Platinum,Pearl,LeafGreen,HeartGold...I didn't know anything for them...Big Grin

Hahahahaha!!Someone is lieing Toungue I mean that if you do not know anything about the game(before you buy it)the excitement and joy cannot be described and I think that until the June of 2011 we are going to learn a lot about the new game actually Dodgy
new photos!!yayyy!!THey are cool!!!
Look at the serebii.net for new pics!
I really love the zorua spriteBig Grin!And the battle enviroment is really cool...:O!
Zoroark looks evil as a sprite but Zorua is so cute!!
Yeah!Zorua ftwBig Grin!!!What a pity...Zoroark's front sprite doesn;t appear...Only Zoroark's backsprite.
It's high time they modified the battle environment and that means that the moves should be animated in a different way as well... I'm really excited :D
Pokebeach: CoroCoro mentions that players will be able to ride a never-before-seen vehicle. There appears to be some sort of car next to the bridge, so perhaps it is the vehicle in question.

WoW.New Vehicle?!!? No bike?!?
hmmm i think that whatever it happens bike will be available so that the ecologists wont be disappointed Toungue
personally i wont like having motorcycle or something else as a means of transport in pokemon....but time may achieve change my mind
Reference URL's