Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i have a long time to reply in this thread and i believe that the only pokemon that worths to have @ your party from the ones that were revealed is Zoroark ....And no, idont like Zorua as i didnt like Riolu....
The starter that i will probably choose is the grass one
About the idea of the lizard legendaries,i like it....but goblinoids as legendaries or something like mostrous humanoids won't be bad Toungue
I have a question for those who complain about the fact that the story is the same in all the games. How could be a diferrent story? I mean what are you going to do ? If you don't have to collect all the badges, defeat the elite 4 and then the chapion?
i suppose they mean about the villains' story:a boy who is 15 years old can beat the whole team rocket?ohh come on!
Slightly unrelated, but relevant to the "which generation was the best" discussion. I don't judge a generation by its Pokémon or the storyline, that's pretty much the same to me. And the Pokémon, I like most of them. Sure, Bronzong is ugly and the Rotom forms are stupid but that doesn't make the 4th generation worse than the rest. What makes me decide if I like a certain generation are the games themselves and the "feeling" you get while playing them. Going through the Cerulean cave, a place full of Lv.50+ Pokémon, heading straight towards the ultimate warmachine, Mewtwo? Making your way through Mt. Silver to the best trainer of all time? That's what I want to see. In DPPt, even when climbing Mt. Coronet going for Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, all I thought was "great, another Galactic dude, let's beat him, nice, oh look, a door, I'm reaching the top, oh shit another room, crap, it needs Defog, fffffuuuuuuuuuuu" or something like that. And the crappy Bronzor that kept appearing all the time didn't help. At least Distortion World was cool. Anyway.

What I want to see in the 5th generation is not super-awesome details in battle animations or extremely amazingly designed Pokémon. Yes, they add to the game, but I want to get the feeling I'm playing Pokémon all over again. I like the typical story, never had a problem with it. Whatever, we've seen nothing up to now but I'm not that pessimistic, at the very least I think the starters are nice. Toungue
dark_lugia Wrote:And no, idont like Zorua
Ninjomewtwo Wrote:the Rotom forms are stupid

silenceToungue!!! Don't say stupid wordsToungue!!!^^^are lies. Btw when i say "story" i mean nad the metastory. After you beat the champion, what do you do?(except training pokemonToungue) In 3rd generation par exemple you may caugh lati@s, regis and rayquaza/groundon/kyogre. In first generation the pre-champion story wasn't good... the metastory, the same. WhateverToungue I want to see a big meta story and ofc a second region. In hg the metastory was only for mewtwo,groundon/kyogre/rayquaza and lati@s. I don't say i don't enjoy hg or lg!!! But I enjoyed more platinum and emerald.WinkToungueToungueToungueToungue This was my opinionToungue
Catching legendaries without much background info is not really a story :-P.Having some things to do post-elite four however is nice,and having the battle towers/frontiers is a big plus in my opinion.
The biggest improvement I've seen so far is the trainers who actually UNDERSTAND that you are in front of them and step aside!
Yeah, you won't like it though when you've got only one Pokémon left with 5 HP. Then, they'll understand you're behind them, turn around and challenge you. Toungue
lol!!! That would be so... So... ANNOYINGToungue!!
Lol this already happens to me in 4th Gen games. (Including HG/SS) Toungue
Any comments about the news? The two new Pokemon seem quite cool, but I wonder how they tie to the story. Maybe they gave birth to the egg that gave birth to Arceus?Toungue
They're Rotom's new formes. Dragon and Dark. xDD

Proof:

[Image: o0z2m8.png]
I knew that Rotom was LegendaryToungue
It reminds me of the time I was staring at Dialga and Palkia and telling to myself "these are too awesome".

Except that I'm guessing White will have the most sales because of Zekrom, he's sooo badass...
I like both of them though, great work!
(28-05-2010 07:55 PM)Adk Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing White will have the most sales because of Zekrom

Isn't that Rotom in Pokemon Black? :(
Reference URL's