Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lawl is that norwal what i better know as a spermwhale? A giant white whale wit a horn? Any way i cant wait it will soon be fall and when the dam of pre release stuff breaks and the games actually come out and flood us with news. I will be most happy.
They are not the same species. The sperm whale's average size is 16m and have no horn. Narwhals are much smaller, about 5m plus the horn's 2-3m. Also, they are easily the best sea animal. Whatever, that's not the point though.

The games are coming out in two weeks, it won't be long until we see the full Gen V roster.
(03-09-2010 01:26 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]The games are coming out in two weeks, it won't be long until we see the full Gen V roster.

Yea that's true the black & white games are coming in 2 weeks and it's unusual that they have stopped reveal us more pokemons for about 1 week.
Yayy. I can't wait. But probably I'll be spoiled. :/
[Image: 1257949704746338.jpg]
looks like a recurring idea, doesn't it?
Lol arty 2 you just discovered from where pokemon company took the idea for pokemon black & white.(pokemon company busted Toungue)
Well today i learn that those 2 legendaries pokemon of Peace and War have come out from japanese religion! serebii describes Reshiram as the white yang and the Zekrom as the black yin, it is also said that if you buy black version you can unlock one last technology city with very good things and if you buy white version you will unlock white forest, a forest with very much adventure!
Get prepared to get used to these evolutions for by the looks of it, they're the real deal.

http://yfrog.com/mzkn7p <- also this, doesn't have to be fake at all
Oh come on this fat piggy ca't be real it's so ungly and nobody likes it how pokemon company created this is one of the worst pokemon i have ever seen!
If they are real I'll probably choose Mijumaru or Tsutaja!
Liking it or not doesn't make a Pokémon real or fake. Bronzong is hated by a lot, it's still real.

Sooo, what is FatPigWrestler fighting against? I can't see its name and it looks like an unrevealed Pokémon.
I think it is an unrevealed pokémon!
From some talk I've had, the screenshot is fake, at least the backsprite is real though.
(04-09-2010 11:26 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]Get prepared to get used to these evolutions for by the looks of it, they're the real deal.

http://yfrog.com/mzkn7p <- also this, doesn't have to be fake at all

I think it's Fake.I saw it some hours ago in Pokecommunity and someone saw that the website of the person who has the DS is a spanish website.So i think the game hasn't even come out in japan how possible is a spain person to have already the game.
There is a lot of discussion about the evolutions in the web some people says this is fake other people say this is real.Take example serebii yesterday they were saying that this was definately fake but today they say us things changed and 90% this is real.Me myshelf i will wait until black & white come or an official announcement.
Reference URL's