Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahem.Pokabu is the japanese name of the fire pokemon Tepig.
Snivy is better Big Grin
(27-11-2010 06:21 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Ahem.Pokabu is the japanese name of the fire pokemon Tepig.

Tepig......better than Pokabu, but still need time to get used to the name
Lol I feel glad I got the japanese version...
WHAT IN THE NAME OF BAHAMUT IS THAT?!
Teh pig? Oshawhat?
D:<
You don't mention Snivy, which means it's a good name Toungue
(27-11-2010 11:07 PM)ghost trainer Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I feel glad I got the japanese version...
WHAT IN THE NAME OF BAHAMUT IS THAT?!
Teh pig? Oshawhat?
D:<

What is a Bahamut?
It must be an Arabic legendary being. Dunno exactly what it is though, if you google it I suppose you'll find it.

Anyways, I can't say I was disappointed with the names of the starters. Actually, I find them pretty good.
The grass type is a snake and the fire type is a pig, that I get. What I don't get is what on earth the water starter is
An otter.
It looks likea panda and a penguin combined
It's an otter and its 2nd Evo, a sea lion.
(28-11-2010 01:59 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]You don't mention Snivy, which means it's a good name Toungue

Snivy is ok.
BTW Bahamut is a dragon I encountered in Final fantasy Toungue But yeah I think it's a legendary creature =D
Yeah! Bahamut is a legendary dragon you find in every ff game!
Snivy ftl! Pokabu ftw!!!
I started a new game in my black and picked the fire starter this time...I just evolved it into it's third evolution...This pokemon is weird as hell >_>
How is it you have the game already?!? It's not suppossed to be released until the spring
Reference URL's