Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the little green one looks like Latvitar !!!
Well, even if I was quit negative in the begining, I have to admet that a huge progress has occured: Battles are more realistic and I realy like the fact of a moving camera!
But still... 3 on 3 battles?????????? Isn't it a bit too much??? Why not 6 on 6, while we have the consept... lol.

Ps: I also have to say that, saddly, the only starter I can look and not laugh at in it's curent evolution, is the grass one. The other two are, well...ridiculus!!!

Ps2: Any idea of what will the new girl of the anime look like??? If so, Pm me plz!
[Image: Ononokusu.jpg]

[Image: Doryuuzu_by_Xous54.jpg]

[Image: Desukan_maybe-205x300.jpg]

[Image: 180px-Bw_002.png]
The Mantis thing looks far better in this picture, I even start to like it.
I still find the Coffin one weird, but at least I expect it to have an awesome type(Ghost/Steel plz....)

The chipmunk announced is probably this generation's Bidoof but looks pretty cool instead.
I actually like most of the Pokemon revealed.
Nice pics u added sweet devil.
The green dragon thing looks ace.
And finally we have some cool looking ones to work with! That chipmunk is just lol. Better than bibarel and co Big Grin
1st poke: 17/20 (kinda cool.Don't really like that axe in its mouth.)
2nd poke: 09/20 (ready for the carnival)
3rd poke: 02/20 (what the heck?)
4th poke: 12/20 (actually,this pokemon can't stand.2 vines/spikes/whatever for feet and 2 leaves for hands.)
Yeah, didn't like Tsutarjaa's evolution design much.
It ain't that bad... It's just too..... Uhm... Grassy? :S
I like Tsutarjaa's evo. Wooguru is kinda cool too. The one I don't like Munna's evo.
Another disapointing fact is tha it seems you won't be able to have pokemon out of your pokeball...
Yeah i like watching partner pokemon walking with you but i just wonder Zekrom walking with me :3 Furthermore,we could expect a Kibago evolution since it doesnt look good to survive in the wild,right?Toungue
Maybe a Lucario evolution too... after all, most of the 2 evolution pokemon gained a third one during generation pass, and I realy think a full muskled Lucario would be great!
I don't think so...just look at Lucario stats and judge.
Reference URL's