Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Black & Pokémon White
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dark/Dragon is aproximately sure for Zekrom. But i don't think dragon/ice for Reshi :/
Let's just have some faith.
I thought about Dragon/Ice earlier today,the biggest problem with this typing would be SR weakness.Dragon/Dark for Zekrom,if it is what it ends up being,will allow it to hit a big proportion of the Uber metagame (where it will probably belong) withe STABed super effective moves,not bad Toungue.
What do you mean by SR ? What does it mean ?
(29-05-2010 08:42 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just have some faith.

agreeBig Grin I thought something crazy this morningToungue Fire/Dragon for Reshiram. If you pay attention on its color scheme, you'll se some pink and red features. Maybe it's fire typeToungue(it's a bit crazyToungue)
I really wish its Fire/Dragon.

Man that would totally own Charizard. Toungue
i dont dragons need some cool new types and i think i read that u cant cuss did you even read the rules
(29-05-2010 08:48 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by SR ? What does it mean ?

SR aka Stealth Rock.And I'm not entirely sure I want any of the two to be weak to Stealth Rock,I expect them to be less flawed than this.But all we can do is wait,the new gen is coming closer,less than 4 months left.
(29-05-2010 09:00 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]i dont dragons need some cool new types and i think i read that u cant cuss did you even read the rules

I don't think i cussed, but thanks for telling me. Smile

Edit: I actually think its good for them to be weak against SR. That would make people use Pokemon other than Legendaries/Ubers.
Look, both Reshiram and Zekrom have some sort of wings. Considering that the grand majority of legendaries of their kind have the Pressure ability, it may mean no Levitate, making the Flying type sound possible for both. Anyway, I'd like them to be pure Dragon-type even more than Dark/Dragon or Psychic/Dragon or whatever else. I don't think we have any fully evolved Dragon-type Pokémon w/o a secondary type, it'd be cool imo.
As far as their abilities are concerned,I 'd like them to have something more special than Pressure;it's not a bad ability,but nowhere near unique.Look for example at Kyogre,Groudon and Zoroark;all 3 of them have got game breaking abilities (especially the first 2,the last one has to be tested first,but is still unique).
Mmmm, the legendary Pokemon's names end with "RAM" and "ROM". I won't be surprised if the other legendaries have "HD", "HDMI", "1080p" or "Blu-ray" in their names. :///
I call for brightness sensing using the DSi camera.-
How many Pokemon were revealed before they released Gen 4 games ?
(30-05-2010 12:15 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmm, the legendary Pokemon's names end with "RAM" and "ROM". I won't be surprised if the other legendaries have "HD", "HDMI", "1080p" or "Blu-ray" in their names. :///

1080p-orygon: You must trade porygon with Blur-a( a new device from the new Co.)
Porygon-HD: Evolution of porygon with max happiness at day
Porygon-HDMI: Evolution of Porygon with max happiness at night

Oh no! The world is porygonized:o
Reference URL's